Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This show is trying too hard to cross the line....if nerds acting and talking tough is your thing this is great......

And what’s with all the Christian disrespect....nobody comes at Hinduism or the Muslim Faith talkin Wild.....but the Christian Faith is always in the cross hairs. Seth Rogen is a Jew and I’m not sure about kripke or the other guy.....but making films won’t help them in their confusion surrounding God.....it only cements the obvious, that they’re clueless and scared.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is trying too hard to cross the line....if nerds acting and talking tough is your thing this is great......

And what’s with all the Christian disrespect....nobody comes at Hinduism or the Muslim Faith talkin Wild.....but the Christian Faith is always in the cross hairs. Seth Rogen is a Jew and I’m not sure about kripke or the other guy.....but making films won’t help them in their confusion surrounding God.....it only cements the obvious, that they’re clueless and scared.
Because you liv
e in a society that is mostly Christian, and horrible acts have been committed in it's name. But you missed the whole point of that. The point was, people worshipping figures and faces over God. You gonna tell me that's not a problem today? Christianity deserve that flaq. Please list the atrocities in the West committed in the name of Hinduism in the West.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
When Translucent man turned into Molecule Man shouldn't the guy behind him been more affected by the transition? :jbhmm:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
There are like 20 tv shows currently that all have muslims as terrorist while the americans are heroes:stopitslime: . And I would argue that others get it more irl too. This show is about mainly Americans, ofcourse it would not talk about Muslims or other religions that are in the minority here.