Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Oh I know
I know about Boba, his wife, his abandoned daughter, Jaster Mareels legacy, his leadership of a United mandalore, his secret emnity and rivalry with Han Solo, his relationship with Cad Bane, his role in the Yuzan Vong war, him training Han's Daughter to Kill Hans Demon Son...I know pretty everything about the Fett Man......but I also know much of that shyt got bushed and isn't canon anymore lol, so thats not this Boba...
But who knows...They might find a way that salvage some of that Non Canon stuff.....
I just read the book with the Assemblers
My is just that you can make anything interesting

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I see why Kylo Ren went bad

We are seeing the fatal flaws of the Jedi play out ...at the very damn beginning smh.
The manipulation that is detachment from loved ones.

That "This is how you must use the force...our way or no way at all" bullshyt:rudy: .
Ahsoka should know better:mjlol: The rigid inflexible ways of old almost got her killed and made her dip:russ:
But now we placing restrictions on Young Gro?:gucci:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We are seeing the fatal flaws of the Jedi play out ...at the very damn beginning smh.

That "This is how you must use the force...our way or no way at all" bullshyt:rudy: .
Ahsoka should know better:mjlol: The rigid inflexible ways of old almost got her killed and made her dip:russ:
And it would be cool if it was an acknowledged plot point
But no, thats too deep for Disney

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Which is why he's cleanly going to be in the pod part of Mando new whip:banderas:One thing I'll say they need to channel force unleashed and make the force more cinematic and epic looking. The new Sith show BETTER be some lethal shyt:ufdup:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No one said him being reborn means he's a force for good. I'd imagine being swallowed by a Sarlacc and somehow surviving would change anyone's perspective.

Like most things like this it seems folks had a predetermined way they wanted the series to play out, and because it didn't play out that way those folks dont like it.

I remember when some cats in here thought parts of Mando S1 and S2 were goofy, but let them tell it now both seasons were flawless compared to BF
Pretty much.

people bytched about plenty of things in mando. Now they switchin the script.

The bold is the truth especially

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Mayne, they gave grogu some lotr mithril:russ::usure:

tumblr_mfh1rubceE1r03eggo1_250.gifv

Nevertheless this Ep was crack rock,,, :blessed:

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
EVER.

I said the same thing back in the day like 'he has like 2 lines and a jetpack and gets that work from Luke.' :childplease:. Grand Moff Tarkin is better in EVERY fukkIN WAY than boba fett. I'd rather have a post episode 3 / pre Rouge One empire series.

This
7b830673303743e448e468d6210230f3e7b4172b_hq.gif

everything boba fett has ever done. Breh was the only person who actually carried themselves like a PEER to PRIME darth vader.
Grand Moff Tarkin just look like a old ass nikka in a Navy suit so nobody really care about him. Boba Fett, at least in the early 80's probably had the coolest costume design this side of Vader....AND he was the one that Vader had to tell to reel it in a lil bit. When Darth Vader has to tell you to hold back on the ruthlessness, that's gonna add a certain mystique and aura to the character. Then they chumped this nikka out in Empire which I don't think anybody was satisfied with since it ruined everyone of a chance to finally see him get busy. But hey, they actually made up for it with his surprise reemergence in Mando, once again looking like the ultimate badass, even one upping the current cool badass...

:martin:All to hoe this nikka again in his own series, where you got him consistently catching L's and walking around in a man diaper and showing his bald ashy head all the damn time. Once again the mystique is gone.

I'm still finding the show entertaining, but now they're forced to build this nikka up all over again for people to respect his gangsta. And he doesn't have the credit the suit and mystique bought him from back in the day with new fans. Mando's got all that now.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly. Why can’t he get both?

I see why Kylo Ren went bad

Because neither Luke or Ahsoka wants Grogu to become another Anakin Skywalker ass nikka :gucci: he tried to have it both ways and we know how that went

Imagine he has a dream about Mando dying or something and then Palpatine/Snoke/whoever says he can save him by turning to the darkside

The Jedi would've saved themselves and the galaxy a lot of trouble if they sat Anakin down early on and made him choose between the Jedi and Padme.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

yall know we’re getting luke skywalker stories for the next 20 years right? This is just the beginning. I fully expect more darth vader with synth recreated james earl jones voice after he dies. Same with palpatine. I fully expect more rogue one type stories with fully cgi / face swap / voice synch luke, leia, vader, and tarkenin in the near future. If anything, to sell their other mid ass stories to more fans, like theyre doing right now with BoBF

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Because neither Luke or Ahsoka wants Grogu to become another Anakin Skywalker ass nikka :gucci: he tried to have it both ways and we know how that went

Imagine he has a dream about Mando dying or something and then Palpatine/Snoke/whoever says he can save him by turning to the darkside

The Jedi would've saved themselves and the galaxy a lot of trouble if they sat Anakin down early on and made him choose between the Jedi and Padme.
Nah, I think that pushes some folk to the dark side even more when you have to choose and secretly have wants and desires. For all the Jedi’s talk of balance, there should be balance in the lessons of the force,both Light and Dark .

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall know we’re getting luke skywalker stories for the next 20 years right? This is just the beginning. I fully expect more darth vader with synth recreated james earl jones voice after he dies. Same with palpatine. I fully expect more rogue one type stories with fully cgi / face swap / voice synch luke, leia, vader, and tarkenin in the near future. If anything, to sell their other mid ass stories to more fans, like theyre doing right now with BoBF
After this unprecedented disrespect of the last two episodes of a nikkas show being fan service and a toy commercial I'm about to gone head and move on from Star Wars:mjlol:

I might watch Mandalorian season 3 but past that I don't care about none of this shyt anymore:mjlol:

Favreau/Filoni gave nikkas hope last year but this shyt here is a mess:mjlol:

Star Wars:francis::hubie::russell::camby:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Book of Boba Fett feels cheap and rushed. They gotta start putting in more effort. These lazy Star Wars offerings aren't gonna fly on name and fan service alone.
I'm inclined to believe you but even in the face of all the flaws the fan service is what keeps nikkas

I heard a review podcaster who hates this show but said he felt like a kid again seeing Luke and Ahsoka standing together and THAT right there is Star Wars biggest issue. Fan service its what keeps it all afloat through thick and thin

Disney is at a point now where being good or bad is inconsequential. They're fine giving you just enough to keep you coming back

That's why I'm heavily considering hopping off the Star Wars train now because I don't see it changing anytime soon. This last episode and it's implications made Star Wars a lot less interesting overall to me. I don't care what happens next

Mandalorian was an anamoly. Nikkas been finessed