Harlem

FKsp2Y5XMAUeu-O

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Great episode even if it is a little sad that Boba is the least interesting character in his own show :heh:

Grogu is definitely gonna go back to the Mandalorian. It's an easy way to have him show up for most of Season 3, not to mention a way not to have Kylo Ren kill him 15 or 20 years.

Plus I think the comics said Ben Solo was Luke's first student, which would suggest Grogu left.

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
But that’s a problem they created. Jabba empire could have been on several planets to open things up.

Is Boba trying to be a spice Lord? Are we rooting for him to get people intoxicated wit drugs?

I don't know the intricate details of mining spice but why would the Syndicate need to cross land( Any of Tatooine) on trains in a world of starships?
Jabbas empire was on several planets. He just chose to live on Tattooine

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Both Boba and Mando needed each other to fill out their respective series.
Mando by himself is no more interesting than Boba Fett.
Season 1 was all about "Baby Yoda" taking over pop culture.
Season 2 had fan complaints about him being on constant side quests until they added.....
Boba Fett.
Lady Bo-Katan and real Mandalorians.
The damn Darksaber
Ahsoka Tano.
Giancarlo Esposito as a dope villain (Gideon)
Dark Troopers.
Bill Burr.
And ummm idk.
MF LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!

Mando got outshined on his own show too, it happens.

Lay off the Fett man:ufdup:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I’ve been telling my friend the same thing. Boba was a loner badass up to the flotilla incident. After getting humbled, accepted by the Tuscans and seeing that he can’t do the loner thing any more, he’s come to a point where he simply sees everything differently than Din does. Yeah the Flabby Fett comments are funny but I understand where they’re trying to go.

Nonetheless, the combat scenes with Boba are not as good as with Din so I’ll agree with that.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Excellent thread breaking down why this series is exactly what it should be

Wha kinda namby-pamby boolsheet is this?

No. :rudy:

The only way a complete character switch-up like this works for Boba is if he meets with an in-hiding Mace Windu before the whole Sarlaac incident and has doubts about the arc of his life as a result. Cartharsis for how Jango died and all that. He's not having no damn epiphanies in the Sarlaac's belly. Stop it.

LET THE FETT BE GREAT :damn:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Nah, that aint it..

Reborn, but let me run a crime syndicate

Even he knows he's full of shyt with that fan fiction, that's why his replies are turned off

The bottom line is this show's execution wasn't good

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This reaction to episode 4 and the episode itself show what the show is about. Boba is trying to transition from goon to boss. He almost died working for someone that didn't give a fukk about him. Then he spent time with a crew that treated him like family and he didn't want to go back.

He's trying to take over but doesn't have the knowledge and infrastructure to run things so people are testing him. He is building a loyal crew because he understands the mindset of goons and knows that giving money and respect is a better offer than most other bosses would give them. He's trying not to have his people fight unnecessary battles that would get them killed for no reason.. Unfortunately the Pikes are looking to make major moves on the territory that he claimed before he had enough muscle to go to war and win.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Nah, that aint it..

Reborn, but let me run a crime syndicate

Even he knows he's full of shyt with that fan fiction, that's why his replies are turned off

The bottom line is this show's execution wasn't good

No one said him being reborn means he's a force for good. I'd imagine being swallowed by a Sarlacc and somehow surviving would change anyone's perspective.

Like most things like this it seems folks had a predetermined way they wanted the series to play out, and because it didn't play out that way those folks dont like it.

I remember when some cats in here thought parts of Mando S1 and S2 were goofy, but let them tell it now both seasons were flawless compared to BF