Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
ya know who else is getting completely outshined in their own shyt? Robert Rodriguez. this was announced as a Robert Rodriguez directed show about Boba Fett, and they are arguably the worst parts of the show, and literally no one is giving them props.

He fell off for bout 15 years now :ld:

El Mariachi
1995 Desperado
1996 From Dusk till Dawn
1998 The Faculty
2001 Spy Kids
2002 Spy Kids 2
2003 Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
Once Upon a Time in Mexico

2005 Sin City
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl Dimension Films / Sony Pictures Releasing
2007 Planet Terror (film from Grindhouse)
2009 Shorts
2010 Machete
2011 Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
2013 Machete Kills
2014 Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
2019 Alita: Battle Angel
Red 11
2020 We Can Be Heroes

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What u mean he had no reason to? He lived out isolation on a swamp planet. U know what alien monster live on them planets? Big fukkin scary ones, especially if u 2 feet tall. Dude needed to pack heat to survive

Key word: ISOLATION. You do not need a light saber to survive, no matter how so-called treacherous the environment may appear. It is obvious he was able to adapt to it. Plus he has the FORCE and a master of the FORCE.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when luke lost his lightsaber in empire, he constructed a new one by return of the jedi. I don't see why yoda wouldn't do the same after losing it fighting palpatine. regardless of being in exile. obi wan was in exile for years as well, and he kept his lightsaber on deck also.

The difference is that it was CONFIRMED by Vader that Luke constructed another one. It wasn't under any assuption or speculation. Before then, it was never acknowledged someone COULD construct their own light saber. All everyone is doing is assuming off something that may or may not be canon. It's just appears the only reason FOR that scene with Grogu is to make Grogu make a choice to be a Jedi or a Mandalorian. So, the light saber idea came outta thin air without mention of Yoda losing his Saber or it being destroyed in the novelization.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOH

ITS A 7 EP SEASON.

MAKES ZERO SENSE TO SPEND
2 OF THE LAST 3 EPS
AS MANDALORIAN SHOWS.

SHOULD HAVE JUST
CAME BACK WITH SEASON 3.

:devil:
:evil:

It all have to be connected because it is STAR WARS. That's like complaining about Captain America: CIVIL WAR when it was more of an AVENGERS movie than a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie. Who fucckin CARES? It's all STAR WARS with this particular series more focused on Boba Fett and the back story of since Episode 3 to now and how it's all related to the Mandalorian.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You on your own. I couldn't care less about the impending turf war. They didn't do enough in the first 4 episodes to make it feel like it would be worthwhile enough, I care more about whose going to be in the turf war than the turf war itself.

I'd rather these episodes build up Mando s3 than seeing bumbling ass Boba chase around robots scooby doo style like a buffoon
Lmfao I can’t believe they had Boba chasing after that kitchen robot like we’re watching Tom & Jerry :mjlol:.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
let me preface this by saying this is gonna be one of the lamest, most pretentious things i'll ever post - Rosario Dawson doesn't have any gravitas in that role, and i find her distracting.

outside of that, this was a dope episode. Has anyone ever been this overshadowed on their own show more than Boba? Maybe the Winslows in the first season of Family Matters? Luke was infinitely better, but the mouth is still a couple milliseconds off and it's still weird.

Cad Bane was great. Never seen a cartoon (b/c they genuinely look like dogshyt,) but somehow knew his name and who he was. was hype.

Yeah Rosario sucks

:russ: @Jacksonville Swaguar dapping both these posts. Still got his foot on Rosario Dawson's neck after all these years:salute:. Bobba catching two straight DNP's this late in the season. You hate to see it:picard:. Disney stop need to stop playing a give us series with young Luke going on Adventures and building up the Jedi Academy

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
When the modders do a better job of polishing the final product than the devs :francis:

In fairness though...desert planet, so...:patrice:

I ain't forget Random Mandem and the candy painted scooters comin' dine swangin' and bangin' :ufdup:
That edit made Bane younger though this is supposed to be way after the Clone wars :heh:Luke is building the damn temple Kylo is going to be trained in:dead:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:russ: @Jacksonville Swaguar dapping both these posts. Still got his foot on Rosario Dawson's neck after all these years:salute:. Bobba catching two straight DNP's this late in the season. You hate to see it:picard:. Disney stop need to stop playing a give us series with young Luke going on Adventures and building up the Jedi Academy
was that the dude who made the "Rosario Dawson looks like a vile lizard" or some shyt thread? man, that feels like a decade ago

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bane reminded Cobb who Fett USED to be... dude was indeed a VILLAIN that worked with the Empire with zero fuccks. The time living with the Tuscans humbled and changed him.
nah i think they just made boba a bytch this isnt the real boba fett i remember from 1983:troll:

Lmfao I can’t believe they had Boba chasing after that kitchen robot like we’re watching Tom & Jerry :mjlol:.
yall nikkas gonna make me spit out my vernors :russ:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It all have to be connected because it is STAR WARS. That's like complaining about Captain America: CIVIL WAR when it was more of an AVENGERS movie than a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie. Who fucckin CARES? It's all STAR WARS with this particular series more focused on Boba Fett and the back story of since Episode 3 to now and how it's all related to the Mandalorian.
:mjlol:WHAT A TERRIBLE COMPARISON.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
WASNT MISSING
DURING THE THIRD ACT OF HIS MOVIE.

:devil:
:evil: