Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That shyt don't really matter anyway they'll probably time jump it and focus on some new characters with maybe some characters

Grogu goin through REAL Jedi training had me fucced up... Loved every second of it but then i thought... That bih Rey didn't go through half of this :jbhmm::skip:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fire a$$ episode!! I dont know how anybody can complain about this but i think i know where they are going with Grogu. Didnt the Armorary chick say the first Mandalorian was a jedi? No way would disney let grogu be at the jedi school when kylo and them killed everybody so his path leads back to Mando and possibly inheriting the dark saber

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fire a$$ episode!! I dont know how anybody can complain about this but i think i know where they are going with Grogu. Didnt the Armorary chick say the first Mandalorian was a jedi? No way would disney let grogu be at the jedi school when kylo and them killed everybody so his path leads back to Mando and possibly inheriting the dark saber

i don't wanna get too far ahead of myself here but the fact there's no Mando/Grogu in the sequel timeline.. :snoop: They have to just trash those movies.. such ass

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Why can’t Grogu be both? One year with Mando and one with Luke(conveniently missing the summer slaughter of Kylo) like in the Greek myth.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can’t Grogu be both? One year with Mando and one with Luke(conveniently missing the summer slaughter of Kylo) like in the Greek myth.

Thats what im getting at. The mandalorian’s founder was both so we gon get a warrior grogu with his armor and dark saber. They can time skip the last trash trilogy and get into a teenage grogu trilogy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For people feeling some type of way about Mando taking over…

Boba Fett was merely a cameo in the Mandolorian which birthed a spin off. But Mando is still the crown jewel, not to mention Fett has now settled on ONE planet. There is only but so much you can do with a story that’s set one one planet. What makes Mando’s show better is the story isn’t confined to one planet.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
For people feeling some type of way about Mando taking over…

Boba Fett was merely a cameo in the Mandolorian which birthed a spin off. But Mando is still the crown jewel, not to mention Fett has now settled on ONE planet. There is only but so much you can do with a story that’s set one one planet. What makes Mando’s show better is the story isn’t confined to one planet.

But that’s a problem they created. Jabba empire could have been on several planets to open things up.

Is Boba trying to be a spice Lord? Are we rooting for him to get people intoxicated wit drugs?

I don't know the intricate details of mining spice but why would the Syndicate need to cross land( Any of Tatooine) on trains in a world of starships?