Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Remember when three Jedi masters tried pressuring him to snitch and his mind wasn't wit it? :wow:

5989270-anakin%20ability%20telepathy%20%281%29.gif
He probably hit the :smugbiden: when he heard about Order 66 going down.

giphy.gif

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
ya know who else is getting completely outshined in their own shyt? Robert Rodriguez. this was announced as a Robert Rodriguez directed show about Boba Fett, and they are arguably the worst parts of the show, and literally no one is giving them props.

There’s no argument that his episodes have been the 2 weakest

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Im over the side missions. I love seeing my lil homie but c'mon son. That shyt was waste of a episode in a short season.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Remember when three Jedi masters tried pressuring him to snitch and his mind wasn't wit it? :wow:

5989270-anakin%20ability%20telepathy%20%281%29.gif
i wish i could get past the art style of this series. I just can't. After 2 episodes at once i move on. I haven't gotten past like the first 8 episodes. I hear its outstanding but I just can't get into that CGI style.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
i wish i could get past the art style of this series. I just can't. After 2 episodes at once i move on. I haven't gotten past like the first 8 episodes. I hear its outstanding but I just can't get into that CGI style.

x10

And worse, they tried to double down with similar lazy/cheap animation on SW Resistance.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It wasn't a waste because it's gonna get the ball rolling in mando s3

Let's be honest, no one really gives a fukk about Boba right now :pachaha:
I actually fukk with Boba though. They just made this show seem like a side mission of Mando. All I’m waiting for and mando to pick of fukking boat and do more side missions.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I actually fukk with Boba though. They just made this show seem like a side mission of Mando. All I’m waiting for and mando to pick of fukking boat and do more side missions.

You on your own. I couldn't care less about the impending turf war. They didn't do enough in the first 4 episodes to make it feel like it would be worthwhile enough, I care more about whose going to be in the turf war than the turf war itself.

I'd rather these episodes build up Mando s3 than seeing bumbling ass Boba chase around robots scooby doo style like a buffoon

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You on your own. I couldn't care less about the impending turf war. They didn't do enough in the first 4 episodes to make it feel like it would be worthwhile enough, I care more about whose going to be in the turf war than the turf war itself.

I'd rather these episodes build up Mando s3 than seeing bumbling ass Boba chase around robots scooby doo style like a buffoon
Aye Playa, you like what you like. I enjoy seeing Boba getting his ass whooped every week:yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I;m confused. Is Mark Hamil involved or not involved in any of the Luke scenes? Is he on set and they just CGI his face? or do they just use some other actor?

Also we need that SEBASTIAN STAN led LUKE SKYWALKER series asap!

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guarantee if you ask the showrunners, they are not going to come up with an explanation anymore complicated than "he built new while in exile."

That sounds as lame as George Lucas explaining why it took building the 1st Death Star so long in comparison to the 2nd. Talking about maybe the Emporer had to deal with taxes and Senate approval. My point is that it is a PLOT HOLE until it is made official canon on screen. Any novelizations are moot because they cherry pick things and as of right now there's no explanation.