Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Allegedly there’s a YouTuber who saw how bad Luke was rendered in the Mandalorian season 2 finale and did a video showing how much better he did it. Disney saw it and hired him to do this episode.

Around the 2:20 mark

If only they scouted me from my coli posts to retcon the new trilogy

:pacspit: the haters in this thread. This is a great setup for the live action world. We still have luke, ahsoka and maybe a war with thrawn to come in this era.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The Pykes should have at least taken Jennifer Beals and her sexy hostess as sex slaves.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
you a weirdo breh

Jabba knew

Yjx8afkxQEYSNLCvMfo4oA-1200-80.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
also those of you complaining about where an episode is placed... are weird to me... who gives a fukk if it was 2 mando dominant episodes.. it was 2 episodes of great star wars content... some of the best star wars i've ever seen.

if this was 2 random sopranos episodes in the middle of the wire, sure i'd get it, but this is 2 star wars episodes in a star wars series.. boba was all over season 2 of mando.

i guess maybe you're mad that boba getting shafted? but if you're just mad because of some weirdo OCD "WHY ISNT THIS IN SEASON 3 OF MANDO INSTEAD OF HERE"??? or something... why do you care? honestly?

just seems like a weird thing to be mad about. this is where they put it and it was damn good. enjoy it.
“Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.”

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ya know who else is getting completely outshined in their own shyt? Robert Rodriguez. this was announced as a Robert Rodriguez directed show about Boba Fett, and they are arguably the worst parts of the show, and literally no one is giving them props.