Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
also those of you complaining about where an episode is placed... are weird to me... who gives a fukk if it was 2 mando dominant episodes.. it was 2 episodes of great star wars content... some of the best star wars i've ever seen.

if this was 2 random sopranos episodes in the middle of the wire, sure i'd get it, but this is 2 star wars episodes in a star wars series.. boba was all over season 2 of mando.

i guess maybe you're mad that boba getting shafted? but if you're just mad because of some weirdo OCD "WHY ISNT THIS IN SEASON 3 OF MANDO INSTEAD OF HERE"??? or something... why do you care? honestly?

just seems like a weird thing to be mad about. this is where they put it and it was damn good. enjoy it.

FOH

ITS A 7 EP SEASON.

MAKES ZERO SENSE TO SPEND
2 OF THE LAST 3 EPS
AS MANDALORIAN SHOWS.

SHOULD HAVE JUST
CAME BACK WITH SEASON 3.

:devil:
:evil:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOH

ITS A 7 EP SEASON.

MAKES ZERO SENSE TO SPEND
2 OF THE LAST 3 EPS
AS MANDALORIAN SHOWS.

SHOULD HAVE JUST
CAME BACK WITH SEASON 3.

:devil:
:evil:
it does if he bout to be in the middle of their fight.

:patrice:

i understand the anger that they kinda turned boba into a bytch on his own show tho, but i liked ep 4 and i'll let the finale play out. i just think if the main concern for someone is the episodes are in a weird order or something and you're legitimately mad that they're in this series then... :manny: they were good episodes.

if they threw in 2 trash mando episodes with bill burr filler, i'd understand the complaints more i guess.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
at the rate things are going we might get heel ezra (after spending years in space with Thrawn) vs luke in live action.

:wow:

I predict that because Ezra will be older in this timeline he'll be less of a dikkhead. I don't think he'll be full on jackass like the end of Rebels

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They probably made this Bobba Fett show because they couldn't get Pascal for enough time to shoot Mando season 3 in time (and that's gonna continue to be an issue considering he's Joel in TLOU show). So they filled the void with his Bobba story and then used the little time they had with Pascal to promote the show they want to promote: Mando season 3.

I'm not mad at it, fukk Bobba Fett :yeshrug:
this makes sense. should have rolled out the ashoka series instead tho. :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Loved the episode. But the two best episodes had practically no Boba Fett. :mjlol:

Luke looked better here but he sounded really weird to me :patrice:

We all know what Grogu picked.
Allegedly there’s a YouTuber who saw how bad Luke was rendered in the Mandalorian season 2 finale and did a video showing how much better he did it. Disney saw it and hired him to do this episode.

Around the 2:20 mark

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
first of all, fukk Luke for making Grogu choose.
that's fukked up. why wouldn't he want little man to be armored up?
miss me with that attachment shyt too. why did Luke keep Yoda's lightsaber?

sentimental value.

he had no way of knowing that he would meet Grogu.
Luke can suck a dikk.

secondly, the Armor maker ripped off Mando.
That spear had way more beskar than Grogu's T-shirt.

how thick does beskar have to be to work as protection?
could you have paper thin armor that is still blaster and lightsaber proof?
I think the Armorer only used the tip of the beskar spear to make the armor.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
And not a drop of blood :sas1:

don’t try that y’all was complaining about them cutting away from mandos kills too in his own show. It’s Disney.

the show has plenty to complain about. But all the fett phds we got in here is laughable

the shows have presented them as two different people in different places in their lives shaped by what’s happened to them. Y’all just need to accept that and see how they go about things differently. You can judge the execution of it, but they’ve clearly laid out the story, y’all just keep wanting what y’all think he’s supposed to be from the 80s
Yes, I’ve been telling my friend the same thing. Boba was a loner badass up to the flotilla incident. After getting humbled, accepted by the Tuscans and seeing that he can’t do the loner thing any more, he’s come to a point where he simply sees everything differently than Din does. Yeah the Flabby Fett comments are funny but I understand where they’re trying to go.

Nonetheless, the combat scenes with Boba are not as good as with Din so I’ll agree with that.