Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I think that High Republic shyt gnna be weak. Sith still in hiding during that Era. I just don’t understand Disney /Lucasfilm. The formula is all around them but they refuse to use it. Those Star Wars The Old Republic game cinematic trailers is everything most fans have been asking for . 2-3 min cinematics gives us everything we wanted .
:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And to bring back a reply...

A character was cut in half & beheaded within the first 5 mins of this recent ep...

:unimpressed:
And not a drop of blood :sas1:

don’t try that y’all was complaining about them cutting away from mandos kills too in his own show. It’s Disney.

the show has plenty to complain about. But all the fett phds we got in here is laughable

the shows have presented them as two different people in different places in their lives shaped by what’s happened to them. Y’all just need to accept that and see how they go about things differently. You can judge the execution of it, but they’ve clearly laid out the story, y’all just keep wanting what y’all think he’s supposed to be from the 80s

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also wild they just threw in a pike bombing between scenes of cad bane and luke/grogu

shyt HEATING up.

my only issue is Robert Rodriguez ass directing again and his 2 episodes been the worst so far. :francis:

I think they've got things peaking to where some of his goofy choices won't get in the way.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also those of you complaining about where an episode is placed... are weird to me... who gives a fukk if it was 2 mando dominant episodes.. it was 2 episodes of great star wars content... some of the best star wars i've ever seen.

if this was 2 random sopranos episodes in the middle of the wire, sure i'd get it, but this is 2 star wars episodes in a star wars series.. boba was all over season 2 of mando.

i guess maybe you're mad that boba getting shafted? but if you're just mad because of some weirdo OCD "WHY ISNT THIS IN SEASON 3 OF MANDO INSTEAD OF HERE"??? or something... why do you care? honestly?

just seems like a weird thing to be mad about. this is where they put it and it was damn good. enjoy it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
damn... why r all mandalorians except petro a$$holes? from bo-katan and her dyke crew all the way to this sword jacker. ur homie isn't even home 2 seconds and u wanna press him?
Used to be my homie, used to be my ace, now I just wanna slap the taste… :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cad is one of the dopest characters in Star Wars man it's crazy how they've brought in these animated characters in live-action. Cant wait to see Ezra and Sabine in Asoka. :wow:
at the rate things are going we might get heel ezra (after spending years in space with Thrawn) vs luke in live action.

:wow: