Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah, I think they only got two options. Go hundreds of years into the future or thousands of years into the past . This whole 50-60 year span all that clone wars and empire stuff took place should be done for. I wouldn’t even be upset if they go 5-10 years after 9 and introduced Thrawn in live action.

Well the second one is already happening with the High Republic (even tho Yoda is still in that)

But since they are doing this in between 6 and 7 shyt they might as well do the best they can with it, just my opinion :yeshrug:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Well the second one is already happening with the High Republic (even tho Yoda is still in that)

But since they are doing this in between 6 and 7 shyt they might as well do the best they can with it, just my opinion :yeshrug:
I think that High Republic shyt gnna be weak. Sith still in hiding during that Era. I just don’t understand Disney /Lucasfilm. The formula is all around them but they refuse to use it. Those Star Wars The Old Republic game cinematic trailers is everything most fans have been asking for . 2-3 min cinematics gives us everything we wanted .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That IS a glaring plot hole. Because Yoda lost his saber in Revenge of the Sith fighting Palpatine. Unless, Yoda constructed a new saber which at the point he had no reason to. I don't follow the novelizations or comic books, because I take those as possible outcomes and not full canon, but I understand in one of them Vadar supposedly destroyed Yoda's saber. Either way, there nothing to hint that Yoda had another one or his original one or even Luke was away of Yoda having one when Yoda was alive.

What u mean he had no reason to? He lived out isolation on a swamp planet. U know what alien monster live on them planets? Big fukkin scary ones, especially if u 2 feet tall. Dude needed to pack heat to survive

when luke lost his lightsaber in empire, he constructed a new one by return of the jedi. I don't see why yoda wouldn't do the same after losing it fighting palpatine. regardless of being in exile. obi wan was in exile for years as well, and he kept his lightsaber on deck also.