Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Cad Bane managed to live through the Republic, Clone Wars, Empire, and Rebeliion eras and outlived Obi Wan and Anakin as well. :wow:

Remember when three Jedi masters tried pressuring him to snitch and his mind wasn't wit it? :wow:

5989270-anakin%20ability%20telepathy%20%281%29.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My nikka Boba got a head nod in this episode and nothing else. Never seen anything like this :mjlol:

shyt is dope though.
Man
Only episode I watched was the 6th one
Dude seems too friendly from the trailers
Disney ruins everything

Conz

Superstar
Daps
let me preface this by saying this is gonna be one of the lamest, most pretentious things i'll ever post - Rosario Dawson doesn't have any gravitas in that role, and i find her distracting.

outside of that, this was a dope episode. Has anyone ever been this overshadowed on their own show more than Boba? Maybe the Winslows in the first season of Family Matters? Luke was infinitely better, but the mouth is still a couple milliseconds off and it's still weird.

Cad Bane was great. Never seen a cartoon (b/c they genuinely look like dogshyt,) but somehow knew his name and who he was. was hype.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
let me preface this by saying this is gonna be one of the lamest, most pretentious things i'll ever post - Rosario Dawson doesn't have any gravitas in that role, and i find her distracting.

outside of that, this was a dope episode. Has anyone ever been this overshadowed on their own show more than Boba? Maybe the Winslows in the first season of Family Matters? Luke was infinitely better, but the mouth is still a couple milliseconds off and it's still weird.

Cad Bane was great. Never seen a cartoon (b/c they genuinely look like dogshyt,) but somehow knew his name and who he was. was hype.
Yeah Rosario sucks

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
thought i'd be alone. no interest in that character's show*

*i'll watch every episode b/c i'm a fukkin sucker
These shows suck too
Timothy Olymphants is cool in it tho

shyt just feels wooden for the most part
Cad Bane stood out too

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately they threw that away by showing the droids building the same temple that we saw in Episode 8.

I think the best they could do is make the next episodes take place before the sequel trilogy maybe, maybe show how the Order started to begin with since we never saw that.
Nah, I think they only got two options. Go hundreds of years into the future or thousands of years into the past . This whole 50-60 year span all that clone wars and empire stuff took place should be done for. I wouldn’t even be upset if they go 5-10 years after 9 and introduced Thrawn in live action.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
That IS a glaring plot hole. Because Yoda lost his saber in Revenge of the Sith fighting Palpatine. Unless, Yoda constructed a new saber which at the point he had no reason to. I don't follow the novelizations or comic books, because I take those as possible outcomes and not full canon, but I understand in one of them Vadar supposedly destroyed Yoda's saber. Either way, there nothing to hint that Yoda had another one or his original one or even Luke was away of Yoda having one when Yoda was alive.
What u mean he had no reason to? He lived out isolation on a swamp planet. U know what alien monster live on them planets? Big fukkin scary ones, especially if u 2 feet tall. Dude needed to pack heat to survive