CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's why I'm still holding out hope that they erase the sequel trilogy

They have a great opportunity to writ e a lot of wrongs here

Unfortunately they threw that away by showing the droids building the same temple that we saw in Episode 8.

I think the best they could do is make the next episodes take place before the sequel trilogy maybe, maybe show how the Order started to begin with since we never saw that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Unfortunately they threw that away by showing the droids building the same temple that we saw in Episode 8.

I think the best they could do is make the next episodes take place before the sequel trilogy maybe, maybe show how the Order started to begin with since we never saw that.
If they make good enough stuff in and around the movies, i might appreciate them more. Low key rogue one gave me a new appreciation for A new Hope. although i already liked that movie

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He built a new one after he lost the one in Revenge of the sith.

That's all alleged because they pick and choose what's canon from the novelizations. For me, anything that's not from the live actions films or the animated series IS NOT CANON just because they pick and choose. So, yea.. it is a plot hole when if we WENT by the novelizations it was destroyed. Also, when speaing of canon, not saying Yoda never LEFT the Dagobah System but he had no REASON to leave. He outcasted himself and therefore had no reason to construct a new saber. He even had no intentions to train anyone in fact until Luke appeared.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
That's all alleged because they pick and choose what's canon from the novelizations. For me, anything that's not from the live actions films or the animated series IS NOT CANON just because they pick and choose. So, yea.. it is a plot hole when if we WENT by the novelizations it was destroyed. Also, when speaing of canon, not saying Yoda never LEFT the Dagobah System but he had no REASON to leave. He outcasted himself and therefore had no reason to construct a new saber. He even had no intentions to train anyone in fact until Luke appeared.
Is it so hard to believe that he would have just made a new one just because?

I mean he was alone on a very dangerous planet. Why wouldn’t he need a lightsaber?

Brehs really need shyt spelled out for y’all?

:snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
All ima say if you a true Star Wars fan you might have shed a tear. When Ashoka said Luke was just like his Father and the look he gave her mannn. Its dope bringing Cad in from Clone Wars. You can tell in this thread who aint tapped in :mjlol::francis: so much small shyt luke running wit Grogu like he did wit Yoda. Retconning Yodas light saber because it was supposedly destroyed. The Order 66 flashback with the Clone Army crazzzyyyy. So2 to the youtuber they hired for the cgi just seeing luke like that was amazing. Kinda scary but amazing
Bruh Clone Wars still some of the illest shyt ever and this is a hell of a call back:mindblown:YOOOOOO how the fukk has he survived all this time??!:mindblown:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Took me forever to catch up because the Bobba episodes were mediocre as fukk. Heard the 5th episode was dope and they were right :wow:

Then we get this 6th one and I'm :wow: again.

Never cared about Bobba so I don't give a flying fukk about Disney+ treating him like Vince treated WCW wrestlers after he bought the company :camby:

I’m not complaining in fact it was my favorite episode by far, so far. Just saying its a unique decision by farveau

I'm late on this but it's not that unique. Favreau already did it with that backdoor pilot for the Ahsoka series in the middle of a Mando season :yeshrug:

This time it was even more blatant but using a show to give other characters the shine has been something they've done before. Could make a case about Filoni doing on the animated shows too.
If we don’t get a Luke Skywalker series I’m :pacspit: to Disney.

“New” villain was dope..I haven’t got to episodes with him in the other series.

Bobba :camby:

Going back to these backdoor pilots or season previews, tt really feels like they are gonna to give us a Jedi Academy show eventually. They might spend 2 or 3 episode of the Ahsoka show setting it up :lolbron: :feedme:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it so hard to believe that he would have just made a new one just because?

I mean he was alone on a very dangerous planet. Why wouldn’t he need a lightsaber?

Brehs really need shyt spelled out for y’all?

:snoop:

Living in Dagobah doesn't merit a necessity of needing a light saber. To which is clearly shown the unneccesary need for a it in Empire Strikes Back, especially with THE TEST Luke had to do where Yoda clearly instructed Luke you didn't need a light saber.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Living in Dagobah doesn't merit a necessity of needing a light saber. To which is clearly shown the unneccesary need for a it in Empire Strikes Back, especially with THE TEST Luke had to do where Yoda clearly instructed Luke you didn't need a light saber.
this episode proves you wrong breh. You'd just rather it be a plot hole than the more simple explanation.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this episode proves you wrong breh. You'd just rather it be a plot hole than the more simple explanation.

How this episode prove wrong when it CREATED a plot hole? It did not explain anything about how or why Yoda still had a light saber. It totally ignored what was OFFICIALLY canon. You are only SPECULATING, because you don't want it to be a plot hole. But it is a PLOT HOLE.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
with the amount of beskar in that spear Grogu should have come off with a full set of Mando armor, jet pack included.

The Armorer isn't stupid. She was probably like I'm not giving all this shyt to his little ass. I don't even know if he's really down for the cause:gucci: