Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this show sucks, but i'll tune in to see mando even though i skipped the last few :lolbron: #EwingTheory

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't think the ridiculousness of yesterday's episode really is acknowledged enough to be honest :wtf:

imagine episode 5 of Falcon and Winter Soldier was literally just an episode of hawkeye. Like, at the end of an episode, Falcon said "well, look's like we're gonna need some help with this one..." and you saw someone pulling back on a bow...then the entire next episode was an episode of hawkeye and Kate bishop making specialized arrows and fighting the tracksuit mafia. Then at the end bucky walks up to hawkeye and is like "We could use your help"

What a fukkin decision :heh: a total backdoor trailer to Mandalorian season 3 with no apology. Just straight like "look, we appreciate you learning more about Boba Fett with us, and spending time on Tatooine and pretending like you're enjoying it but here is an episode of a what you really want and expected. :manny: Enjoy!"

who cares? we all fukk with the regular mando, so a bonus unexpected episode of him is just fine in my eyes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
When did Disney re-activate their propaganda department?

The Boba slander in here all of a sudden

It's like Vince McMahon making his new prospect look strong

:picard:
You have to admit it’s weird how they let a Wookie rip a arm off and Mando slice a guy in half but the main character Bobba has had been he least exciting violence. Choking out the beast was the most violent he’s been shown.

The main character should get the most shine.

And it’s not like they can’t fake it with a body double in the helmet if the actor is too old.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
You have to admit it’s weird how they let a Wookie rip a arm off and Mando slice a guy in half but the main character Bobba has had been he least exciting violence. Choking out the beast was the most violent he’s been shown.

The main character should get the most shine.

And it’s not like they can’t fake it with a body double in the helmet if the actor is too old.
This 100%. You have to believe they are going to let Larry :flabbynsick:Fett get loose in at least 1 of these last 2 episodes. Otherwise, they can stop at one season. Nothing more to see. Bring on more Mandalorian.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Caught the first episode and it was ok, decided I was gonna let them stack and just run through it after football season, but when I heard Mando pulled up I couldn't resist :wow:

Bodied Flabby Fett on his own show
NlplZBT.png
like when MJ pulled up to that high school dunk contest in the acid washed jeans and went from judging to winning the damn trophy himself
full