Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had recently gotten Disney and The Mandalorian was the first series I watched. Then Boba Fett. The Mandalorian is easily better.

Checked the reviews and most agree. Audience rating of the 2 seasons of The Mandalorian was 90% and 92% - The Mandalorian

Boba Fett just 60% - The Book of Boba Fett

It's boring compared to Mando

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the latest episode. MY nikka BIKE!!!!:blessed:

They midas well drop this boba fett nonsense and get back to real business. The only episode i felt was on par with any mandalorian episode was the flashback with the tuskens and the train.

This is the way :demonic:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I had recently gotten Disney and The Mandalorian was the first series I watched. Then Boba Fett. The Mandalorian is easily better.

Checked the reviews and most agree. Audience rating of the 2 seasons of The Mandalorian was 90% and 92% - The Mandalorian

Boba Fett just 60% - The Book of Boba Fett

It's boring compared to Mando
Despite the character differences and action. I think the main advantage The Mandalorian has over Boba Fett, is that his show was nomadic, traveling from destination to destination and incorporating new environments into the plot. Book of Boba being entirely on a desert planet, kinda hamstrings it's potential. If they do another season he needs to travel more, we will instantly have better Slave 1 action as a result of that change alone. Doing an entire show from a throne room and a bacta tank was not a good choice.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite the character differences and action. I think the main advantage The Mandalorian has over Boba Fett, is that his show was nomadic, traveling from destination to destination and incorporating new environments into the plot. Book of Boba being entirely on a desert planet, kinda hamstrings it's potential. If they do another season he needs to travel more, we will instantly have better Slave 1 action as a result of that change alone. Doing an entire show from a throne room and a bacta tank was not a good choice.

They go from the palace, to the mayor's office, to the bar, and to the desert.

Like I've been saying the budget is not as big as Mando's show. Funny how it looked like they spent way more on this episode than the rest that didn't feature Mando.

The Book of Boba Fett feels cheap and rushed. They gotta start putting in more effort. These lazy Star Wars offerings aren't gonna fly on name and fan service alone.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Like I've been saying the budget is not as big as Mando's show. Funny how it looked like they spent way more on this episode than the rest that didn't feature Mando.

The Book of Boba Fett feels cheap and rushed. They gotta start putting in more effort. These lazy Star Wars offerings aren't gonna fly on name and fan service alone.
No way to check but I wonder if that episode was put under the mandalorians budget as a budget item. It would explain the fact they did so much more.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Personally I enjoyed the scenes with the tribes and all. Sometimes we don't need non stop action for a show. I didn't want this to be a one to one with Mandalorian. That being said there are only a couple of episodes left so I imagine they'll pull out all the stops from here on out.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

OR THEY COULD HAVE
SIMPLY MADE BOBA FETT
A BAD ASS AND NOT FLABBY & SICK.

WATCHING THIS ICONIC
CHARACTER GET JOBBED
EVERY EPISODE HAS
RUINED THIS SHOW...

THEN TO TURN AROUND
AND PUT A VERSION OF
MANDO WHO IS EVEN BETTER
THAN S1/S2 MANDO IN THIS SHOW
WAS A COMPLETE BURY JOB.

:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

What’s crazy. The Obi Wan series which should 100% been on Tatooine is going off planet but a crime syndicate show is set around a small town?