Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked episode 4 which i just watched too today by the way

2 was good too

ep 1 and 3 are the ones that didn't hit for me at all though.

this was a nice way to bring Mando into the fold while also setting up season 3 for his show masterfully.

i think they setting shyt up for a big battle with the pykes for this show nicely.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mando murdered you on your own shyt:wow:

I don't think this was the best episode, too much filler with the ship building, but Mando has all the cool you thought Boba was supposed to have.

The ship doesn't seem like it fits. He's a bounty hunter so where is he gonna stash his weapons and captives? The Razor Crest and Slave 1 make sense for the work they do. He went to the dealership for a truck and they sold him on a roadster.

I'm guessing he's not gonna be taking many bounties next season.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
They spent too much time on the rebuild of the speedster. They could’ve but ten minutes and had him fly over and shake bobas hand for the payoff and actually show boba, and maybe reveal his face to him.

gorgeous episode though

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Mando murdered you on your own shyt:wow:

I don't think this was the best episode, too much filler with the ship building, but Mando has all the cool you thought Boba was supposed to have.

The ship doesn't seem like it fits. He's a bounty hunter so where is he gonna stash his weapons and captives? The Razor Crest and Slave 1 make sense for the work they do. He went to the dealership for a truck and they sold him on a roadster.

I'm guessing he's not gonna be taking many bounties next season

Not if he bring them back cold :demonic::unimpressed:

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
All this Boba slander they better deliver on these last two episodes or I'm gonna say Filoni and Favreau should have just did Mando season 3
Mind you they are basically pulling all of the iconic elements of Boba and crafting them onto Dinn
You sacrifice one character for the other that way

Now you have surrounded him by all these other interesting characters where its pretty hard to not see him get outshined in the last two eps unless they focus solely on boba

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They tried too hard to sell us on that new space ship and i'm still not feeling it. Ship needs to be a homebase, not just a fighter.

New ship only makes sense if he's going to be in more dog fights in season 3. Ain't no room in the new whip.

The Razor Crest was functional.

max-degtyarev-rcanons-noshadow-pic08d.jpg

I'm hoping he gets another one or they take parts from the new ship and make a souped up Razor Crest.