Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mando murdered you on your own shyt:wow:

I don't think this was the best episode, too much filler with the ship building, but Mando has all the cool you thought Boba was supposed to have.

The ship doesn't seem like it fits. He's a bounty hunter so where is he gonna stash his weapons and captives? The Razor Crest and Slave 1 make sense for the work they do. He went to the dealership for a truck and they sold him on a roadster.

I'm guessing he's not gonna be taking many bounties next season.

Nah dem bounty hunting days about to be long behind him. He in a starfighter now you know what time it is. Its the Han Solo arc

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
All this Boba slander they better deliver on these last two episodes or I'm gonna say Filoni and Favreau should have just did Mando season 3
Mind you they are basically pulling all of the iconic elements of Boba and crafting them onto Dinn
You sacrifice one character for the other that way

Now you have surrounded him by all these other interesting characters where its pretty hard to not see him get outshined in the last two eps unless they focus solely on boba
Bruh….what iconic elements of Boba?? I don’t know the expanded universe stuff. I’ve never seen Boba do anything other than track the Millennium Falcon and get knocked into the Sarlaac Pit by a blind man.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They tried too hard to sell us on that new space ship and i'm still not feeling it. Ship needs to be a homebase, not just a fighter.

New ship only makes sense if he's going to be in more dog fights in season 3. Ain't no room in the new whip.

The Razor Crest was functional.

max-degtyarev-rcanons-noshadow-pic08d.jpg

I'm hoping he gets another one or they take parts from the new ship and make a souped up Razor Crest.

IT WAS COOL TO SWITCH IT
UP IMO...

IT PREVENTS THE FILLER
SCENES THEY SPENT INSIDE
OF THE RAZOR CREST.

:devil:
:evil:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I don't think the ridiculousness of yesterday's episode really is acknowledged enough to be honest :wtf:

imagine episode 5 of Falcon and Winter Soldier was literally just an episode of hawkeye. Like, at the end of an episode, Falcon said "well, look's like we're gonna need some help with this one..." and you saw someone pulling back on a bow...then the entire next episode was an episode of hawkeye and Kate bishop making specialized arrows and fighting the tracksuit mafia. Then at the end bucky walks up to hawkeye and is like "We could use your help"

What a fukkin decision :heh: a total backdoor trailer to Mandalorian season 3 with no apology. Just straight like "look, we appreciate you learning more about Boba Fett with us, and spending time on Tatooine and pretending like you're enjoying it but here is an episode of a what you really want and expected. :manny: Enjoy!"

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
THis show pretty much confirms that Boba Fett is the most overrated Star Wars character of all time
EVER.

I said the same thing back in the day like 'he has like 2 lines and a jetpack and gets that work from Luke.' :childplease:. Grand Moff Tarkin is better in EVERY fukkIN WAY than boba fett. I'd rather have a post episode 3 / pre Rouge One empire series.

This
7b830673303743e448e468d6210230f3e7b4172b_hq.gif

everything boba fett has ever done. Breh was the only person who actually carried themselves like a PEER to PRIME darth vader.