Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Mos Eisley was poppin and would have been the perfect place to run drugs through
I’ve said before. It’s a scale problem. For Boba to take over Jabba’s empire, to have it tied to Mos Eisley or any city on Tatooine diminishes the triumph of what he’s doing. It’s like El Chapo vs that dude running weed on a couple of blocks.

Jabba was a menace from farm boy Luke’s perspective( the audience perspective). Once he left the planet he saw what a real threat in Vader looked like. So when he went back in ROTJ he had the confidence to kill Jabba like he was nothing. Like going back to your old neighborhood with a new perspective.

Star Wars ( like what was touched on in Last Jedi with the war profiteering) has never really fleshed out the scale of the underworld. So we have no idea what Bobba is trying to accomplish. For the Mandalorian we knew how hard it would be to track down a Jedi with the Empire/First Order still floating around

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve said before. It’s a scale problem. For Boba to take over Jabba’s empire, to have it tied to Mos Eisley or any city on Tatooine diminishes the triumph of what he’s doing. It’s like El Chapo vs that dude running weed on a couple of blocks.

Jabba was a menace from farm boy Luke’s perspective( the audience perspective). Once he left the planet he saw what a real threat in Vader looked like. So when he went back in ROTJ he had the confidence to kill Jabba like he was nothing. Like going back to your old neighborhood with a new perspective.

Star Wars ( like what was touched on in Last Jedi with the war profiteering) has never really fleshed out the scale of the underworld. So we have no idea what Bobba is trying to accomplish. For the Mandalorian we knew how hard it would be to track down a Jedi with the Empire/First Order still floating around

Great point i couldnt pinpoint what was missing for me in this show and thats it. Its like sand sand and more sand. Instead a lil bit of everything that star wars has to offer which made it feel so larger than life.

I saw that in the Vader comics he about to beef with Crimson Dawn. A Vader darth Maul reunion?

:ohhh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
OR THEY COULD HAVE
SIMPLY MADE BOBA FETT
A BAD ASS AND NOT FLABBY & SICK.

WATCHING THIS ICONIC
CHARACTER GET JOBBED
EVERY EPISODE HAS
RUINED THIS SHOW...

THEN TO TURN AROUND
AND PUT A VERSION OF
MANDO WHO IS EVEN BETTER
THAN S1/S2 MANDO IN THIS SHOW
WAS A COMPLETE BURY JOB.

:devil:
:evil:
Almost feels intentional

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
OR THEY COULD HAVE
SIMPLY MADE BOBA FETT
A BAD ASS AND NOT FLABBY & SICK.

WATCHING THIS ICONIC
CHARACTER GET JOBBED
EVERY EPISODE HAS
RUINED THIS SHOW...

THEN TO TURN AROUND
AND PUT A VERSION OF
MANDO WHO IS EVEN BETTER
THAN S1/S2 MANDO IN THIS SHOW
WAS A COMPLETE BURY JOB.

:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol:

Nah fr tho..

Mando came thru Chopping nikkaz in half and cuttin heads off with the "Bashment Blade"

Getting a fukking Ferrari 488 spaceship made

And beat up a diesel fellow Mandalorian just to remind them how he get down incase they thought he was telling fairy tales
:pachaha:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Bobba Fett isn't Jango Fett. Due to his limited screen time in the OG trilogy and the prequels we never truly got to see him in action. I don't think he's :flabbynsick: but more so damaged by his life as a mercenary and bounty hunter. He spent alot of time in the digestive tract of the Sarlak, got punched hard as fukk by the giant six armed desert monster and that was just the first episode. Mando was getting his ass whooped in this episode :manny:.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Bobba Fett isn't Jango Fett. Due to his limited screen time in the OG trilogy and the prequels we never truly got to see him in action. I don't think he's :flabbynsick: but more so damaged by his life as a mercenary and bounty hunter. He spent alot of time in the digestive tract of the Sarlak, got punched hard as fukk by the giant six armed desert monster and that was just the first episode. Mando was getting his ass whooped in this episode :manny:.

Nah we shouldn't be making up excuses for this shyt..

Jus like dude above said.. make him a badass.. period..

Like borderline anti hero and shyt.. a fukking Bounty Hunter!! First!! Then trying to do good 2nd..