Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
This show is completely unnecessary.

the show picks up the story of a character who was last shown in a movie 38 years ago.

and you use the same actor? He’s aged on the screen a few years but almost 40 in real life.

He's not the same actor as the original series breh. Tem played Jango in "Attack of the Clones". Since Boba was a clone they used Tem again.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This show isn’t interesting at all. I liked Episode 2 and really dug them giving character to the Tusken Raiders, but everything else…just boring. I’ve never understood the Boba Fett love, but was hoping to better understand it with this series. That ain’t happening with 2 episodes left. If they wanted to make Fett cool, they should’ve given him The Mandalorian storyline in the beginning. Too late now. Din Djarin is much more interesting and likable character with a better suit and theme music than Boba Fett.

Fett is just :flabbynsick:

And what the hell was Thundercat doing in this episode?:russ:
Mando's personality, mannerisms, and the way he handles business is basically how Fett was supposed to be portrayed.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Mando had a ton lot of decent to great cameos to help drive the story each week. And it was needed because the plot was basic as hell.

With this, other than the tuskin raiders, all the other cameos were meh.

Agent May seems to be there as a sidekick to help prop up Fett.

I guess I will watch the final 2 episodes.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:krs::krs::krs::krs:
beggers canyon
G6A4yZ3.gif

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Great ep!!

....for season 3 of The Mandalorian :troll:

This episode was equivalent to a Jay-Z solo track on a Memphis Bleek album

The pacing & callbacks was great

Got straight to the point (pun intended) with some bounty hunter action

Glad to see he didn't magically become a master of the Darksaber

Fool, swung & fell off the platform :mjlol:

The Mandos live on a Halo/Mass Effect ring?

That Mandalore scene looked straight out of Terminator

Yeah, when dude said his name was Vizsla, you knew that fight was coming..

Hmm, is that a Beskar chain for Grogu?

Wow, he really disarmed himself to take that flight

That Naboo starfighter took me back to the N64 days

...and you know Grogu is gonna sit in that droid port

The New Republic police scene was funny. I was waiting for Din to hit that switch on them

The difference between these 2 shows :snoop:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I haven't watched today's episode yet but I will say watching this is a chore. Between and the mandalorian is like night and day. If this episode and the rest drags like the last few, I'll discontinue watching a next season.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Oh, thank The Maker - he's returned :blessed:

Strong ep.

Amy Sedaris is basically the audience proxy at this poin - from "What an entrance:whew:" to being :beli:that Grogu wasn't with him. :dead:@ her speaking Jawa too

The little parcel that The Armorer made for Grogu was even shaped like his head:mjcry:

Mando's new whip :takedat:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
When I saw Bryce Dallas Howard was trending on Twitter this morning I knew exactly why:banderas:
I've been thinking that what this show needed was a lightsaber and of course that's exactly what saved it this week
If next week is just a big battle of Tatooine with Boba, Mando, ChewPac and Fennick action scenes that might save this series overall

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The first 20-25 minutes of this episode is exactly the problem with this show. Boba is a fukking goofball compared to Mando. :francis:

When I saw Bryce Dallas Howard was trending on Twitter this morning I knew exactly why:banderas:
I've been thinking that what this show needed was a lightsaber and of course that's exactly what saved it this week
If next week is just a big battle of Tatooine with Boba, Mando, ChewPac and Fennick action scenes that might save this series overall

I don't think any of these shows need a lightsaber, it's a crutch. They need to write these shows better and then they wouldn't have to keep going back to the well