Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The first 20-25 minutes of this episode is exactly the problem with this show. Boba is a fukking goofball compared to Mando. :francis:

I don't think any of these shows need a lightsaber, it's a crutch. They need to write these shows better and then they wouldn't have to keep going back to the well
Of course it's a crutch which is why I said it needed it because the writing is not going to get better with 2 episodes left. Have a couple of big action set pieces in Ep 6/7 and retire Boba forever.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
All this episode will do is fuel conspiracy theories that they want to sunset Boba on purpose to move forward with Din Djarin...because this ep is MILES better than the eps before.

They think they're being slick with the budget, too. Using cyberpunk-style fill-ins for atmosphere, a meat packing plant that looks like a buncha cosplayers in an Earth-bound plant in New Jersey :snoop:whatever happened to a galaxy far, far away:beli::pachaha:
Amy Sedaris babble :unimpressed:
Beggar's Canyon :whew:
I halfway hoped for a Tusken Raider to take a shot at Mando around one of those curves :pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Of course it's a crutch which is why I said it needed it because the writing is not going to get better with one episode left. Have one big action set piece in Ep 6 and retire Boba forever.

It's wild how this episode showed how much better written the rest of the show could have been.

Unfortunately I doubt we've seen the last of the Goof Troop. :francis:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Great ep!!

....for season 3 of The Mandalorian :troll:

This episode was equivalent to a Jay-Z solo track on a Memphis Bleek album

The pacing & callbacks was great

Got straight to the point (pun intended) with some bounty hunter action

Glad to see he didn't magically become a master of the Darksaber

Fool, swung & fell off the platform :mjlol:

The Mandos live on a Halo/Mass Effect ring?

That Mandalore scene looked straight out of Terminator

Yeah, when dude said his name was Vizsla, you knew that fight was coming..

Hmm, is that a Beskar chain for Grogu?

Wow, he really disarmed himself to take that flight

That Naboo starfighter took me back to the N64 days

...and you know Grogu is gonna sit in that droid port

The New Republic police scene was funny. I was waiting for Din to hit that switch on them

The difference between these 2 shows :snoop:

:russ:

:ehh:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I am completely fine with this episode being a Mando Season 3 prequel, and have no issue with lack of BF in it.

Folks have to accept that SW tv at any moment can drop characters in and out each other's shows, just like when BF basically stole the show for that episode in Mando S2.

It's fine

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I am completely fine with this episode being a Mando Season 3 prequel, and have no issue with lack of BF in it.

Folks have to accept that SW tv at any moment can drop characters in and out each other's shows, just like when BF basically stole the show for that episode in Mando S2.

It's fine

:usure: