Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
This show isn’t interesting at all. I liked Episode 2 and really dug them giving character to the Tusken Raiders, but everything else…just boring. I’ve never understood the Boba Fett love, but was hoping to better understand it with this series. That ain’t happening with 2 episodes left. If they wanted to make Fett cool, they should’ve given him The Mandalorian storyline in the beginning. Too late now. Din Djarin is much more interesting and likable character with a better suit and theme music than Boba Fett.

Fett is just :flabbynsick:

And what the hell was Thundercat doing in this episode?:russ:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I personally think the underworld of star wars has got the scope to be an epic series. It's still in the building stage.

Jessica Beals is a damn dime. Aging like wine.

Chun Li still looks nice but is starting to look old in the face this season.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The problem with Boba Fett is Mando stole his shine.. he's the silent bounty hunter. i got no problems with Boba Fett nearly dying and becoming a changed man and tryna do better and all that...

but it's not nearly as fun as watching Mando be basically what Boba Fett USED TO BE...

Yeah, the characterization of Mando is clearly what Fett should have been. Now we have this bumbling goofball. :francis:

Hopefully they don't fukk up Ahsoka and Ezra in their series.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I personally think the underworld of star wars has got the scope to be an epic series. It's still in the building stage.

Jessica Beals is a damn dime. Aging like wine.

Chun Li still looks nice but is starting to look old in the face this season.

Like street level Marvel, I think this underworld angle won't work because it is too family friendly. They don't need cursing and gore, but it needs to be a lot less happy and comedic than it has been.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yea, I'm out on this show
jacaqmyx0sk3lcs736ls.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I like it. The Star Wars underground really isn't that compelling...at least not until Cade. But, I like this angle. He really seems to just want to retire, but he needs order, and income for that. But making alliances in the new world, setting up shops..

Didn't people have the same problem with Mandalorian S1?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I like it. The Star Wars underground really isn't that compelling...at least not until Cade. But, I like this angle. He really seems to just want to retire, but he needs order, and income for that. But making alliances in the new world, setting up shops..

Didn't people have the same problem with Mandalorian S1?
People complained about the sidequest nature of the series, but didn't really have a problem with any particular episodes. In the end they tied everything together so the complaints went away.