Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Slow, but it was one of the better eps. Was wondering if they was going to show how he saved Fennec. Didn't know he was already aware about the Cyberpunks

Thundercat definitely fits in

Wait, i thought he was aware that the Jawas took his armor

It's crazy how if you watched the art during the end credits, they have him in scenes wearing his full armor...and it makes it 100x better

When he pulled up on the Pikes with his ship... THAT'S the stuff Boba is known for

Rat catcher shutting himself off, lol. I also laughed at the fact that Boba kept him around

The Rancor bluff was another Boba type thing to do

Krrsantan sitting in the club hating. He listened to the woman plead, ignored her, ripped dudes arm off, paid his tab & left

:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was alright. I think the two not directed by RR have been much better.

They just didn't come up with enough of a compelling storyline to have a Boba Fett series. This is Disney wanting to fast track something to keep the money/viewership coming in to capitalize off of Mando. They could have really done something different and made him a real crime lord and not this good guy.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Slow, but it was one of the better eps. Was wondering if they was going to show how he saved Fennec. Didn't know he was already aware about the Cyberpunks

Thundercat definitely fits in

Wait, i thought he was aware that the Jawas took his armor

It's crazy how if you watched the art during the end credits, they have him in scenes wearing his full armor...and it makes it 100x better

When he pulled up on the Pikes with his ship... THAT'S the stuff Boba is known for

Rat catcher shutting himself off, lol. I also laughed at the fact that Boba kept him around

The Rancor bluff was another Boba type thing to do

Krrsantan sitting in the club hating. He listened to the woman plead, ignored her, ripped dudes arm off, paid his tab & left

:mjlol:

That's a huge issue and oversight. He should have his helmet on much more and should talk a lot less. Its crazy how mando is more boba than boba

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Solid ep. The slave 1 scene and the GoonBacca scene saved it. The raid was fun too.

I agree that the non-RR eps are keeping this series afloat for me. It's no Mando.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its a hilarious to see people try to explain Boba climbing out with the suit..them going back to get it like he forgot :russ: Just bad writing man

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This is really coming together nicely.

Anyone who believe this is too goofy or trying to be too modern clearly doesn't understand Star Wars

nikka please

Even Boba himself agrees:mjlol:

I was saying earlier that to some folks that boba being a bumbling buffoon in the movies is more of a recurring inside joke amongst fans, it's clear and obvious hes supposed to be a serious, no nonsense guy who gets it done, but you wouldn't be able to tell that by just watching the originals.

This show has proven it to be the other way around. Boba is who we thought he was, a bumbling buffoon. And that's a damn shame :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its a hilarious to see people try to explain Boba climbing out with the suit..them going back to get it like he forgot :russ: Just bad writing man
I didn't think too deep into that, as far as he knows that was the last place he had the armor. them jawas knocked him out when he was already half dead so he not gonna remember them.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this show is impossibly boring. everyone and everything is slow. never needed to be made, could have just had Boba pop up on Mandalorian from time to time. i like being back in this alien and droid filled world of tatooine/mos eisley, but that can only take it so far. Boba is also way too decent a guy. he's just an old chubby bald dude walking around desert being decent. why is that a show?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wasnt really feeling the tiktok biker gang gang ,, dude caesar cut fade was Crispy as fukk to be in a Barren desert,, lol

15-neat-and-short-Caesar-Haircut-1.jpg