Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shyt was wack. That fennec shand segment when she was getting put together was so CRINGE. Fukk outta here with that techo shyt mann. They keep trying to modernize Stars Wars and its just sickening. They got thundercatt in there with painted glittery nails and greenish dreds comnnn son like wtfff. He prolly made the music for that scene and i didnt like it. seems like they smashed two unfinished episodes together and its just all jumbled up. It was a few dope scenes like when Boba pulled up on the riders in the ship but overall this gets a 4/10 and thats mostly off nostalgia

edit: I know some of yall stan the actor that plays fennec shand. Shes trash brehs it is what it is

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I enjoy anything pretty much star wars,, with that being said, this shouldn't have been made,,,,

The Mandalorian killed that shyt so good it was nothing else for Boba Fett to do in this show,, The only reason boba was setup up to be boss because the writers didnt want this show to
Overlap with the Mandalorian

imo :whoa: dont cuss me out brehs lol

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I enjoy anything pretty much star wars,, with that being said, this shouldn't have been made,,,,

The Mandalorian killed that shyt so good it was nothing else for Boba Fett to do in this show,, The only reason boba was setup up to be boss because the writers didnt want this show to

I reluctantly agree..
The storyline was definitely better

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the Sarlac Pit sequence with Bobba trying to get his armor back was well done :ehh:

The heist kitchen scene with Bobba chasing after the rat catcher droid :lolbron:

Boba recruiting Chew-Pac was a smart move.

Jennifer Beals looking :takedat:again.

Hopefully the last 3 episodes the war with the Pikes begins to step up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A Thundercat cameo? :ohhh:

As soon as the soundtrack hit that bass lick after Boba found Shand, I wondered if Flying Lotus was on the score.

I was close :leon:

The foreshadowing in the music in the closing seconds before the credits :ohhh:
someone in here calling it techno smh

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I think it could have worked but the series is handicapped by the fact the underworld of Star Wars isn’t anything.

So not only do we not know what he’s getting involved in, we are shackled by the fact he’s going after Jabba’s throne. Which again we don’t know what hat Jabba’s power was. He’s been dead five years and the universe didn’t collapse.

Jabba was just the bully Luke lived under and now had the power to kill.

Solo suffered from this slightly too except he was just a smuggler and didn’t matter what the Syndicate did.