Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"I grew up surrounded by water" :wow:

Holy SHYT @ Black Krrsantan fukkin BEAST :krs: ran through them piggies like the og hulk
hulk-out-running.gif

Yo Chewbacca my dawg but BK woulda beat Chewy head off his body

This episode felt like the star wars version of grand theft auto :russ:

lmao at the Power Ranger on wheels

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Boba needs to chill. He still ain't recovered from that sand beast punching him in his chest or escaping the sarlacc. That Rancor looks like he already bonded with the hutts

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This episode took a step back from the 2nd ep. The acting and effects in this are atrocious, that car chase looked like shyt.

This shyt is just aiight, I do like the black wookiee but he went out like disney villain which was lame. If he really wanted to kill Boba he would have just shot him in the tank

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Word i may be old school but i fukk with whatever George say. And the Fetts are like scumbag bounty hunters...this Disney white washing rule with respect...i aint complaining but i aint rolling. Hopefully its a front and later Boba returns to his Og badass ways

This is where I'm at with it. The characterization of Boba is off. There's no indication in this or in any other Star Wars media that he 1. would even want to be the ruler of tatooine and 2. is some kind of honorable nikka with morals and boundaries.

I'm rolling with it because it's not terrible, but it doesn't really make that much sense to someone whose been following Star Wars for over a decade

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Show is just "ok" to me so far. When Boba popped back up in Mandalorian it felt like HIM. His depiction in this show so far is almost like a totally different character. Am I the only one that feels like the cyborg-youth gang feel plucked from a totally different property and placed into star wars :patrice: