Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
This episode took a step back from the 2nd ep. The acting and effects in this are atrocious, that car chase looked like shyt.

This shyt is just aiight, I do like the black wookiee but he went out like disney villain which was lame. If he really wanted to kill Boba he would have just shot him in the tank

Lmaooo..

U mean the movie where being flipped upside-down over the shoulder or a elbow to the head meant the storm strooper was dead .

Complaining to complain...

And what movie you knw.. does the bad guy do exactly the thing they want to do immediately?

Like..what's the point of a movie

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Lmaooo..

U mean the movie where being flipped upside-down over the shoulder or a elbow to the head meant the storm strooper was dead .

Complaining to complain...

And what movie you knw.. does the bad guy do exactly the thing they want to do immediately?

Like..what's the point of a movie

nikka, I just seen this exact same scenario happen in Dune :gucci:

Why are you handing out excuses? The wookiee caught work from 4/5 teenage greasers that ran up on him like sho nuff crew and you acting like that was a good scene. :unimpressed:

They could have done a million other scenarios that wouldn't have made this dude look like a fukking doofus

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wish I could have binged this show. While the story is moving forward this episode basically set the table for the second half of the series.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
What in the fukkenest was that episode? Power ranger cyberpunk Vespa scooter gang, Boba Fett going out like a bytch with no security not having fired a single shot or killed anybody, that cool ass Wookiee being ran up on by the bargain bin Power Rangers, and that's just the start.

The fukk were the producers thinking? They let Robert Rodriguez make a fan fil-level Spy Kids/Star Wars crossover. On top of that, swagless, goofy motherfukkers online actually defending the shyt.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
:scusthov: That broadway stage play quality acting from the cyborg gang and mayor assistant.

:dahell: Those candy apple bumper car speeder bikes with 2021 technology and side view mirrors

:shaq2: The pykes being the big bad gang

:rudy: The mayors aide

:ahh: Trejo as a rancor keeper and GoonBacca going to suplex city

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Will we need to have watched the Bad Batch to enjoy this as it progresses?

No, this is like 23 years later in a totally unrelated part of the galaxy.

I'm surprised to say that based on some of the flashbacks, I'm actually starting to suspect that we WILL see a connection to the Bad Batch.
I never thought that they would be flashing back to Boba's childhood on Kamino, but if they keep going back there they'll have to address the Alpha and Omega twins.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What in the fukkenest was that episode? Power ranger cyberpunk Vespa scooter gang, Boba Fett going out like a bytch with no security not having fired a single shot or killed anybody, that cool ass Wookiee being ran up on by the bargain bin Power Rangers, and that's just the start.

The fukk were the producers thinking? They let Robert Rodriguez make a fan fil-level Spy Kids/Star Wars crossover. On top of that, swagless, goofy motherfukkers online actually defending the shyt.

Dudes really out here acting like the world is ending because we can identify wack shyt.