Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Man Tem was channeling his Maori warrior when he first started fighting with that stick. Treating it like a Taiaha, I was just waiting for him to stick his tongue out and pukana.

warrior.jpg

That train scene was fire as well. Show really starting to pick up now.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love how they "humanized" the Raiders. Boba gotta bring the warrior who was training him into the city to be his muscle.

Black Wookie with the black Air Force 1 energy:demonic:

Jennifer Beals is 58.

Ming-Na Wen is 58.

Both can get it:whoo:

Between them and 57 year old Marisa Tomei in Spiderman I feel like I've been on a GILF kick lately:pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s wild how hood tatooine is. Boba was chillin with the tuskens bout to throw something fresh on the grill then got hit with a drive by. Then in the future he thought he made it to good life and got mob bosses threatening his life every other day :wow:

Edit: now the chief done blessed him with some potent strain for his bravery :wow:

Edit: this was a great episode :blessed:

i think it’ll be fine to have this and mando, they are separating themselves in the feel

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'm not heavy into the star wars lore but does anyone know what them long faux horns on their heads are about? Can one hold on to them during while giving these broads backshots? :ohhh::shaq::mjlit:

the-book-of-boba-fett-jennifer-beals-social-featured.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Recently I've been noticing some hate going around on the internet towards the Tusken Raiders for no longer being depicted as the evil villains. I think it's cool that shows like The Mandalorian & The Book of Boba Fett are now fleshing out the Tuskens, showing them in a different light as characters with their own culture & their own way of life. Instead of always being portrayed as one note one dimensional bloodthirsty, mindless killers.

But some dudes are actually out here mad about it, posting shyt like "Soon, there won't be anymore bad guys in Star Wars..." & "Anakin did nothing wrong" & "Anakin was right!" :russ:

Get mad about fictional bad guys no longer being bad, bruhs. :mjlol:
Thats what happens when you white wash history :sas1: looks like there is another side we weren’t being told and some want to keep it that way :sas2:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It’s wild how hood tatooine is. Boba was chillin with the tuskens bout to throw something fresh on the grill then got hit with a drive by. Then in the future he thought he made it to good life and got mob bosses threatening his life every other day :wow:

Edit: now the chief done blessed him with some potent strain for his bravery :wow:

Edit: this was a great episode :blessed:

i think it’ll be fine to have this and mando, they are separating themselves in the feel

Its really a Western+Roaring 20's-era gangster show.

As for this an Mando, I agree.
I'm really surprised at how different the two shows are. I would go as far as to say Bad Batch are Mandalorian are more similar to each other than they are to this show (since both of those other shows have a lot of "mercenary/A-Team mission of the week" episodes, and this one doesn't.)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Recently I've been noticing some hate going around on the internet towards the Tusken Raiders for no longer being depicted as the evil villains. I think it's cool that shows like The Mandalorian & The Book of Boba Fett are now fleshing out the Tuskens, showing them in a different light as characters with their own culture & their own way of life. Instead of always being portrayed as one note one dimensional bloodthirsty, mindless killers.

But some dudes are actually out here mad about it, posting shyt like "Soon, there won't be anymore bad guys in Star Wars..." & "Anakin did nothing wrong" & "Anakin was right!" :russ:

Get mad about fictional bad guys no longer being bad, bruhs. :mjlol:

A lot of hardcore Star Wars fans are conservative or alt-right, so heaven forbid the dirty ay-rabs, I mean “sand people” are shown as something more than plot monsters

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They are as much as Djin is. Boba proved his status (or, Jango's status) in Mando season 2. Jango was a foundling like Djin Djarin

Legends made them non-Mando, but Disney retconned it.

Disney aint got no Juice man we aint cosigning that. Legends say Boba aint Mando so he aint. Its no shame in it

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Disney aint got no Juice man we aint cosigning that. Legends say Boba aint Mando so he aint. Its no shame it

I don't mind what Disney is doing with Boba right now, but it's pretty wild how many things Legends got right and Disney has gotten wrong.

When I younger I used to think Legends made things too complicated and weird but in comparison to some of the bullshyt Disney has done it's a masterpiece.