Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Disney aint got no Juice man we aint cosigning that. Legends say Boba aint Mando so he aint. Its no shame it

Yep and the Boba/Jango not being Mando came straight from George, who felt that Jango/Boba swagging around in stolen Mando armor made them MORE badass. Especially Boba, breh donned Mando armor with wookie braids etc.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yep and the Boba/Jango not being Mando came straight from George, who felt that Jango/Boba swagging around in stolen Mando armor made them MORE badass. Especially Boba, breh donned Mando armor with wookie braids etc.

Word i may be old school but i fukk with whatever George say. And the Fetts are like scumbag bounty hunters...this Disney white washing rule with respect...i aint complaining but i aint rolling. Hopefully its a front and later Boba returns to his Og badass ways

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No it didn't, He was Mandalorian from his first appearance, then later was retconned as not Mandalorian in the Clones Wars cartoons by Dave Filoni. The backstory he mentions about Jango being a foundling was even explored in a legends comic years prior to the retconn.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
No it didn't, He was Mandalorian from his first appearance, then later was retconned as not Mandalorian in the Clones Wars cartoons by Dave Filoni. The backstory he mentions about Jango being a foundling was even explored in a legends comic years prior to the retconn.

Dave Filoni is George's protege and took his orders for Clone Wars...from George.

Discrepancies
Jango Fett was a Mandalorian in the lore of Star Wars Legends. In the "Creating Mandalore" featurette on The Clone Wars: Season Two DVD set, however, series director Dave Filoni explained that, according to George Lucas, the Fetts were not Mandalorians.[44] After the creation of the new official Star Wars canon, Pablo Hidalgo of the Lucasfilm Story Group reiterated that the Fetts are not Mandalorians, though they might claim to be.[45]

However, Jango was stated to be a Mandalorian in the Z-6 Jetpack entry on the StarWars.com Databank[11] and in Star Wars Helmet Collection 17.[1] Boba was called a Mandalorian in Star Wars: Galactic Defense.[46] Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith described Fett as having been raised by "a race of warriors" but claimed he had no ties to Mandalore.[10] In addition, one of the announcement teasers for The Mandalorian described Jango and his son Boba as Mandalorians, leaving their actual status as Mandalorians ambiguous.[47] The discrepancy was resolved in "Chapter 14: The Tragedy" of The Mandalorian Season Two, which revealed that Fett was a Mandalorian foundling.[7]

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dave Filoni is George's protege and took his orders for Clone Wars...from George.
again this was a retconn. George Lucas didn't even invent the concept of Mandalorian, this was expansion material first and foremost invented by some legends author. He kept the idea because it was popular but switched up Boba and Jangos backstory later on.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
again this was a retconn. George Lucas didn't even invent the concept of Mandalorian, this was expansion material first and foremost invented by some legends author. He kept the idea because it was popular but switched up Boba and Jangos backstory later on.

I agree with this, I'm :flabbynsick: enough to fukk with the Boba Fett books that were completely retconned by Episode II

All I said was that according to George himself they weren't Mandos :yeshrug:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Back to a shorter episode this week, but things look to be heating up :mjgrin:

Bobba linking up with the young cyborgs because people keep testing him :ehh:

Ol girl from Yellowjackets being one of them :ohhh:

This dude stay in the bacta tank, until the Wookie yanked him out there :mjlol:

RIP to his Tusken homies though :sadcam: [/img]

Daps
Reppin
St louis
DOPE!!
about to watch again!

G6A4yZ3.gif

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Seems i was off by 1ep....

..with the Tuskens dying

& @Breh Obama @gluvnast
The Rancor is back!! :sas2:
Boba gonna treat it like a space pitt

Old man even got a Cyberpunk gang rolling with him now

I'm guessing an alliance with Black Krrsantan will happen within the next 2 eps.

This should've been an hour episode. It was definitely paced like a longer ep

Last edited: