Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I didn’t mind the 1st two episodes but this episode was a joke.

The fight scene was trash and the chase scene was like in slow motion and unexciting. Complete flop kiddie shyt. Those high school high kids are lame as well.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
This is where I'm at with it. The characterization of Boba is off. There's no indication in this or in any other Star Wars media that he 1. would even want to be the ruler of tatooine and 2. is some kind of honorable nikka with morals and boundaries.

I'm rolling with it because it's not terrible, but it doesn't really make that much sense to someone whose been following Star Wars for over a decade
There's some retcon going on but I think that's the whole point of the flashback stories. He was forced to lead the Tuskens and they're showing us this trauma that will lead him to present day of why now has a different way of thinking. The Boba in original Star Wars doesn't quite fit but whatever, just don't think too hard and enjoy.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Anybody else feel like Fennec will end up turning on Boba for him being too "nice"?
Nah, she's his down ass chick. I mean is she really indebted to him for life though? He saved her once and she's gotta save him like 991930 times. Are they even now? LOL She's just in for the ride.

Anyone else bothered that Boba actor has lots of grandpa vibes? I like his savagery but he looks like he's got dentures and a diaper on. He also needs to work on his fight acting too. He oversells the hit like a WWE wrestler.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There's some retcon going on but I think that's the whole point of the flashback stories. He was forced to lead the Tuskens and they're showing us this trauma that will lead him to present day of why now has a different way of thinking. The Boba in original Star Wars doesn't quite fit but whatever, just don't think too hard and enjoy.

I'm trying :unimpressed:

Nah, she's his down ass chick. I mean is she really indebted to him for life though? He saved her once and she's gotta save him like 991930 times. Are they even now? LOL She's just in for the ride.

Anyone else bothered that Boba actor has lots of grandpa vibes? I like his savagery but he looks like he's got dentures and a diaper on. He also needs to work on his fight acting too. He oversells the hit like a WWE wrestler.

This is why I said the acting doesn't seem good. When they trapped the wookiee and he said put him in the bacta tank it looked like she didn't approve, like she thought he was soft. But she could be down, I can't tell because the acting hasn't been good this entire time. :francis:

And yeah both he and her look their age when they are trying to fight. shyt looks bad :shaq2:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
shyt was ass. Rainbow vespa scooters? Trash acting?

It's Star Wars. We've seen the same droid models 100x in different colors, light sabers of different colors, speeders of all shapes, colors and sizes, Mandalorian armors in tons of colors. By George's own vision, it was meant to be a world with colorful and wacky characters. This is street level - why wouldn't their be a street gang with flair? They're not even the first cyborgs. And Star Wars never had the greatest acting or dialog. It's the allure of it all.

The only thing I did have a problem with was the slow chase. In the context of the show it made sense (some scooter-speeders vs a dude clearly not a getaway driver), but I'd rather it had been on foot.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Anybody else feel like Fennec will end up turning on Boba for him being too "nice"?
:patrice:

If Boba wasn't 'nice' she would have bled out in the desert in Season 1 of Mando :manny:. Her character doesn't strike me as undermining him - it's very similar to Melinda May in Agents Of Shield, who was always down to be more pragmatic about whatever they were faced with.

I personally like the idea of the crime family run by reformed Bounty Hunters w/ Krrsantan, the guards, The Mods and Machete all posted up on Tatooine like :birdman:

Should it go the other route - she's seen his work, if she wants those problems :hubie:

Last edited:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Fennec is questioning him but accepts his authority. I think all his kindness is going to pay off. You can see them setting it all up. Black Wookie gonna come back to save the day in later episode. Boba DEFINITELY gonna be riding that beast for the finale battle.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Fenic is almost 60 and still fine

:wow:
Fennec_Shand.jpg