Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
What's funny is that Tusken Raiders have been written the way they are in this and Mando long before these shows existed. What I don't really understand is why they are treating Boba the way that he is, I guess it's because he was strong enough to take down the monster in the 1st ep? That I don't understand.

But the angle of them being the native ancestors of tatooine and how they are hostile towards the outsiders with the machines has always been there
The leader explained theres different tribes of raiders that all act differently

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Premiere was hard. Not as :gladbron:The Mandolorian, but dope nonetheless. There's a definite samurai feel to this one too.

The cantina band with the space salsa turn up :stylin:

Fett Gang moving like :demonic:in the Tattoine streets. Jennifer Beals, even at almost 60 as a Twylek is still :takedat:

They even keep calling Boba "The Daimyo".

Will we need to have watched the Bad Batch to enjoy this as it progresses?
No, this is like 23 years later in a totally unrelated part of the galaxy.

How come Boba Fett cool with having his helmet off?
To paraphrase what he told the Tuskens, warriors have no need to hide.

Recently I've been noticing some hate going around on the internet towards the Tusken Raiders for no longer being depicted as the evil villains. I think it's cool that shows like The Mandalorian & The Book of Boba Fett are now fleshing out the Tuskens, showing them in a different light as characters with their own culture & their own way of life. Instead of always being portrayed as one note one dimensional bloodthirsty, mindless killers.

But some dudes are actually out here mad about it, posting shyt like "Soon, there won't be anymore bad guys in Star Wars..." & "Anakin did nothing wrong" & "Anakin was right!" :russ:

Get mad about fictional bad guys no longer being bad, bruhs. :mjlol:

What's funny is that Tusken Raiders have been written the way they are in this and Mando long before these shows existed. What I don't really understand is why they are treating Boba the way that he is, I guess it's because he was strong enough to take down the monster in the 1st ep? That I don't understand.

But the angle of them being the native ancestors of tatooine and how they are hostile towards the outsiders with the machines has always been there

The way the Tuskens were depicted in this was straight out of KOTOR

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Different tribes. The tribal leader explained they decided not to be violent unlike the other tribes in Tatooine.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think the Hutt Twins are gonna be my favorites characters for some reason. I don't know if it's because I like the irony that their cousin Jabba was killed by the Skywalker Twins and now it's like they're an evil analogy for Luke and Leia. Except they're trying to redeem their legacy as galactic gangsters instead of galactic heroes

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think the Hutt Twins are gonna be my favorites characters for some reason. I don't know if it's because I like the irony that their cousin Jabba was killed by the Skywalker Twins and now it's like they're an evil analogy for Luke and Leia. Except they're trying to redeem their legacy as galactic gangsters instead of galactic heroes

I'm more interested in the black haired Wookiee. He look like he bout action :whoo:

Reminded me of Hanharr. Hopefully he survives this series

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, this ep was definitely better.

:mjlol: @ Boba getting rid of Jabba's pit monster. He's not taking any more chances

I also see he was more of a shooter during those empire years & the Tuskens taught him more cqc moves.

When i first saw that Tusken with the same bo staff, i thought the writers was going to go the cliche route of him dying/sacrificing himself & Boba taking his weapon in his honor. I'm glad they switched it up & did a Luke/Yoda type relationship

Luke learning & going into the death forest...Boba learning & going to the mystical tree

Wow! Just found out that bootleg Han & Leia couple in the bar was characters from 'A New Hope'..but their scenes was cut

@1:40

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

:mjlol: @ Boba getting rid of Jabba's pit monster. He's not taking any more chances

I also see he was more of a shooter during those empire years & the Tuskens taught him more cqc moves.

When i first saw that Tusken with the same bo staff, i thought the writers was going to go the cliche route of him dying/sacrificing himself & Boba taking his weapon in his honor. I'm glad they switched it up & did a Luke/Yoda type relationship

Luke learning & going into the death forest...Boba learning & going to the mystical tree

Wow! Just found out that bootleg Han & Leia couple in the bar was characters from 'A New Hope'..but their scenes was cut

Luke killed the rancor in ROTJ

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Luke killed the Rancor in Return of the Jedi.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Luke killed the Rancor in Return of the Jedi.
malakili-star-wars.gif
:mjcry:he was wrong for that too.