Official The Batman Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Another rumor that doesn't have to do with the casting of Bruce Wayne/Batman...Josh Gad could end up being The Penguin.

e3b6bb46911a06d07f2b7feaa5667f88--research-proposal-wearing-glasses.jpg

Josh Gad has been periodically tweeting out photos of the Penguin, and when asked about it by MTV's Josh Horowitz in May 2017, the actor said he was joking around and had never met Matt Reeves. Yet, the tweets have continued. Goldberg asked Reeves about them for this week's interview.
"I love Josh Gad," said Reeves, noting that his son is in class with the actor's daughter. "We're good friends."

I would have to get used to a chubby penguin again after the skinny version I have been watching on Gotham the past 5 years.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another rumor that doesn't have to do with the casting of Bruce Wayne/Batman...Josh Gad could end up being The Penguin.

Josh Gad has been periodically tweeting out photos of the Penguin, and when asked about it by MTV's Josh Horowitz in May 2017, the actor said he was joking around and had never met Matt Reeves. Yet, the tweets have continued. Goldberg asked Reeves about them for this week's interview.
"I love Josh Gad," said Reeves, noting that his son is in class with the actor's daughter. "We're good friends."

I would have to get used to a chubby penguin again after the skinny version I have been watching on Gotham the past 5 years.
Don't hate him but don't love him either. I think they can do better.

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Yeah he's been doing that for a while. He must've had a helluva meeting with either Snyder or Reeves.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
DC Brehs:mjlit:

How we feel about this?

Matt choose Scott for Batman.....

I will disowned Marvel and become a full fledged stan like the few remaining of y’all :mjgrin:

Martha

They should have chose this guy from the very beginning

Snyder gets props from me for casting Caville, Jason and Wonder Woman but literally no one thought it was a good idea to cast Affleck

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They should have chose this guy from the very beginning

Sunder gets props from me for casting Caville, Jason and Wonder Woman but literally no one thought it was a good idea to cast Affleck

Scott is dope as fukk to me and I’d love to see someone give him a shot. Like if this was the 90s, we be looking at him like we looked at Segal and Van Damme as far as action adventure fighting stars.

This would be a great idea in my opinion, let him kick ass as Batman, don’t even really need to get stunt guys and I’m sure he’d be a fine BW

Martha