Official The Batman Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The height and build doesn't matter since a personal trainer can take care of the physique and Hollywood has been faking the funk making tiny white dudes look normal height since forever.
My thing is finding someone who can play Bruce Wayne convincingly.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I personally liked Batfleck, he was much better than Bale IMO...Bale played an excellent Bruce Wayne but was borderline unwatchable in the suit...Don't even get me started on that voice...

The fact they want a young Batman worries me that we're going to get another origins movie...

Batman doesn't need another origins movie...I don't even want to see flashbacks of his parents dying...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman doesn't need another origins movie...I don't even want to see flashbacks of his parents dying...
From last year

‘Batman’: Matt Reeves Provides Update On Warner Bros. Reboot

“I’m just excited to be focused on a tale that’s defying for him (Batman) and is very personal to him, but at the same time, we’re really–obviously we’re not doing any origin tales or anything like that –but definitely Batman, emotional, and him being the world’s greatest detective,” said Reeves.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Get your grains of salt ready...the latest casting rumor according to the Revenge of Fans site podcast that this list of dudes are being talked about for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman:

Ansel Elgort
c5cGcKN.jpg

Dylan O’Brien
EAuvDrN.jpg

Logan Lerman
BBRDFOz.jpg

Jack O’Connell
cawFB6B.jpg

Richard Madden
5a9gsca.jpg

Kit Harington
NwqlJe0.jpg

Nicholas Hoult
vXOfYYY.jpg

Noah Centineo
2bEAxcG.jpg

Aaron Taylor-Johnson
dxGnSkm.jpg

Taron Egerton
eQ7IIWk.jpg

Armie Hammer (supposedly the studio's pick)
czJmPHf.jpg

Taylor-Johnson, Madden, Hoult and Hammer would all be good picks as far as I'm concerned. The rest of them not so much.

The only actual rumors I remember was the Noah guy and Kit Harington

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If Tom Cruise can play action heroes into his 50s why couldnt Batfleck

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Most y'all hated Batfleck now u switchin up again :mjlol:

Stop. First of all none of these "rumors" are concrete at all.. there is going to be a year or more of bullshyt surrounding this picture. This is how these internet nerd sites operate now. They'll post anything for clicks.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Most y'all hated Batfleck now u switchin up again :mjlol:

Stop. First of all none of these "rumors" are concrete at all.. there is going to be a year or more of bullshyt surrounding this picture. This is how these internet nerd sites operate now. They'll post anything for clicks.
Not true. BvS got a lot of hate on here, but most of us were in agreement Batfleck was great...killing aisde.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Get your grains of salt ready...the latest casting rumor according to the Revenge of Fans site podcast that this list of dudes are being talked about for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman:

Ansel Elgort
c5cGcKN.jpg

Nah, could see him as Nightwing (though I don't know how dark he gets so maybe not)

Dylan O’Brien
EAuvDrN.jpg

No, he'd be better as a part of the X-Men

Logan Lerman
BBRDFOz.jpg

Always confuse this dude with 13 Reasons Why dude, dunno if he can act like him but don't see it. Could be a villain in some capacity

Jack O’Connell
cawFB6B.jpg

Unsure if he has the look but I know my dude can act. Would put in my top three out of this list

Richard Madden
5a9gsca.jpg

Top 3. If he gets it, he'll be a better Bruce than Batman

Kit Harington
NwqlJe0.jpg

Hell nah

Nicholas Hoult
vXOfYYY.jpg

Hell nah, he's more of a Loki kinda character (I know he's Beast but if he did another character, I see it in that vein)

Noah Centineo
2bEAxcG.jpg

He looks like Shazam's best friend

Aaron Taylor-Johnson
dxGnSkm.jpg

Dark horse, but don't see it. Feel like he'd get sick of it, as well as Eisenberg Bruce

Taron Egerton
eQ7IIWk.jpg

Would be better as a light-hearted lead

czJmPHf.jpg

Top three :ehh:

Taylor-Johnson, Madden, Hoult and Hammer would all be good picks as far as I'm concerned. The rest of them not so much.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Ansel Elgort
c5cGcKN.jpg

Dylan O’Brien
EAuvDrN.jpg

Logan Lerman
BBRDFOz.jpg

Jack O’Connell
cawFB6B.jpg

Richard Madden
5a9gsca.jpg

Kit Harington
NwqlJe0.jpg

Nicholas Hoult
vXOfYYY.jpg

Noah Centineo
2bEAxcG.jpg

Aaron Taylor-Johnson
dxGnSkm.jpg

Taron Egerton
eQ7IIWk.jpg

czJmPHf.jpg

They look better suited to play a young Alfred or failed Rock-Star junkie....not Batman...

Can't they try to work things out with Ben?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
They look better suited to play a young Alfred or failed Rock-Star junkie....not Batman...

Can't they try to work things out with Ben?
Its been two years of speculation i think they are pass that at this point.

Hammer would be the only one from ghat list im remotely interested in and thats cause I think he would be a great Bruce Wayne.