Official The Batman Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Most y'all hated Batfleck now u switchin up again :mjlol:

Stop. First of all none of these "rumors" are concrete at all.. there is going to be a year or more of bullshyt surrounding this picture. This is how these internet nerd sites operate now. They'll post anything for clicks.
batfleck was one of the only good things connected with that abomination of a cinematic universe

regardless, the names being pandered around make it look like its gonna be a young adult vampire movie on some gotham twilight shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not true. BvS got a lot of hate on here, but most of us were in agreement Batfleck was great...killing aisde.

It was not "most".. breh, I was involved in many of those conversations. There was A LOT of talk about why did Snyder cast an older Batman or "how they gonna do a trilogy with Affleck he's too old!"

A lot of talk. Anyway, most people thought the Heath Ledger casting was a joke and that worked out very well so I'm not concerned, Matt Reeves seems to know his way around writing/casting/directing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, "Batfleck is not walking thru that door!" So let's just buckle in and enjoy the ride. Script is finished, filming month picked and casting is next. Let's do Alfred, Gordon and Penguin (rumored villain) as well.
Richard Madden and Armie Hammer would be great choices. Hoult could pull it off to. I'm excited for a new Batman.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, "Batfleck is not walking thru that door!" So let's just buckle in and enjoy the ride. Script is finished, filming month picked and casting is next. Let's do Alfred, Gordon and Penguin (rumored villain) as well.
Richard Madden and Armie Hammer would be great choices. Hoult could pull it off to. I'm excited for a new Batman.

Armie Hammer couldn't even be a convincing Lone Ranger, let alone Batman....