Official The Batman Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The look isn’t as important to me as the presence man. Most of these guys with the look are boring as hell
I like Oscar but I doubt he would be a good Batman. Something about him is not all that threatening, at least what Batman would require.. but he's a great actor and could pull it off I suppose. He does remind me of a young Pacino..maybe that Godfather reboot. :jbhmm: and ain't no way they gonna allow a Latino Batman grace the screen. :francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Oscar but I doubt he would be a good Batman. Something about him is not all that threatening, at least what Batman would require.. but he's a great actor and could pull it off I suppose. He does remind me of a young Pacino..maybe that Godfather reboot. :jbhmm: and ain't no way they gonna allow a Latino Batman grace the screen. :francis:
Bruce Wayne comes from white privilege. Much rather them put that focus on building up the latino characters they already have like Blue Beetle, Jaime Reyes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

In a most violent year, he’s basically doing his Pacino impression and it’s really damn good.

And of course it’s a long shot but it’s the one name I’ve seen on a site that actually feels interesting and exciting. Of course it’s just writers fantasizing about shyt but still

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get you but for me Oscar isn't the one. He doesn't do much for me to where I would want to check a movie out just because he is acting in it.

Whereas it’s the exact opposite for me. That’s my guy and I see pretty much anything he’s in. I looked at IGN’s list of who they’d cast and it put me to sleep minus one guy: Fassbender. Other than that, it’s the same stereotypical names of guys who haven’t popped in years and are boring as fukk

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In a most violent year, he’s basically doing his Pacino impression and it’s really damn good.

And of course it’s a long shot but it’s the one name I’ve seen on a site that actually feels interesting and exciting. Of course it’s just writers fantasizing about shyt but still
Yep, that's the movie where he's Pacino. Dope actor tho. Like to see him as a villain myself. Not that apocalypse crap but a dope villain. Ex machina showed that weirdness he has.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, that's the movie where he's Pacino. Dope actor tho. Like to see him as a villain myself. Not that apocalypse crap but a dope villain. Ex machina showed that weirdness he has.
Ex Machina and Drive showed me he could be a good villain. Can't remember where I heard this, but it was some video talking about how he has this thing where you don't know if he's fukking with you or being sincere, how it makes you uneasy. I remember feeling that way in Drive.