TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
DC Brehs:mjlit:

How we feel about this?

Matt choose Scott for Batman.....

I will disowned Marvel and become a full fledged stan like the few remaining of y’all :mjgrin:

Martha

Maaaaaaan, Scott Adkins has been my #1 pick for Batman for at least ten years now.:russ:

WB will never bet on a "straight-to-video" star though, no matter how lit the fight scenes would be.:mjcry:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the names sites have tossed around are boring cats. The one name I’ve seen that I can’t unsee now, is Oscar Isaac
source.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what makes him so interesting for batman though?

He's an interesting actor. He's not a guy with no charisma on screen. He knows how to fully immerse himself in whatever role he has while also knowing how to have some sort of pull on screen. Bale, Keaton, Kilmer, even Clooney all have something in common: they have great screen presence. When they show up on screen, you pay attention in whatever they're doing. Arnie Hammer is the one other guy I've seen mentioned who can carry a scene and make me pay attention to him. The rest of these cats are boring as fukk

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
He's an interesting actor. He's not a guy with no charisma on screen. He knows how to fully immerse himself in whatever role he has while also knowing how to have some sort of pull on screen. Bale, Keaton, Kilmer, even Clooney all have something in common: they have great screen presence. When they show up on screen, you pay attention in whatever they're doing. Arnie Hammer is the one other guy I've seen mentioned who can carry a scene and make me pay attention to him. The rest of these cats are boring as fukk
Eh, I thought he was a bad pick for Apocaylpse and did not have the presence for that role. I don't really see it for Batman my man.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You need a good actor who's actually interesting. Most of the cats mentioned are boring and dull as dish fukking water. The same boring white boys who've been "fetch" for years
Madden in Bodyguard was good borderline great, he was cool as Rob Stark. His star is on the rise he would be a good pick.
Hammer was cool in Sorry to Bother You and I didn't see Call Me By Your Name but again he's an actor who is trending up.
Even Pattinson has Good Time to hang his hat on which was good and he was good in it.
Oscar Isaac hasn't been in an actual good movie in a while. He has been trending down for a couple of years now.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Eh, I thought he was a bad pick for Apocaylpse and did not have the presence for that role. I don't really see it for Batman my man.
To his credit the movie was awful for an array of reasons and the make up and suit used made it incredibly difficult for anyone to “act”