Official The Batman Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What's fukked up about it was that Jason Todd was the dead Robin in The Dark Knight Returns so why the fukk did he want to kill off dikk Grayson?! :why:

He said he wanted to bring Carrie in after that to be Robin then his last film would be Flashpoint where everyone would come back at the end, including Grayson. I wouldn't mind this type of storyline if it took place over like 10+ DC films but he was only thinking about his films instead of the entire universe. Like a Nightwing movie would be off the table until after Flashpoint.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I bet affleck is just waiting on the script and then making a decision

Nah I think he’s exec producing lol. Don’t think he’s waiting on a script. Could be wrong tho. Feel like he’s done and has been dome for a while just warms a graceful exit.
I'm down for a focused Ben Batman flick with noir style. Hopefully The Court or Hush are used.

Won’t be used breh. Reeves said today he’s not using any particular story. Doesn’t mean he won’t use elements from stories but he doesn’t seem like he’s adapting anything specific which I’m all about. Make your own Batman story instead of doing what someone else already did.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Nah I think he’s exec producing lol. Don’t think he’s waiting on a script. Could be wrong tho. Feel like he’s done and has been dome for a while just warms a graceful exit.

Won’t be used breh. Reeves said today he’s not using any particular story. Doesn’t mean he won’t use elements from stories but he doesn’t seem like he’s adapting anything specific which I’m all about. Make your own Batman story instead of doing what someone else already did.
This is what I'm about. As much as I would love a Court of Owls or Under the Red Hood movie I think an original story is the way to go.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is what I'm about. As much as I would love a Court of Owls or Under the Red Hood movie I think an original story is the way to go.

Word. The closest any Batman movie has come to being a straight adaptation of anything is the dark knight and its nods to long Halloween. But even then it’s an original story. I don’t want any of these comic flicks to be straight adaptations of comic stories. Even civil war only bears a faint resemblance to the comic arc and I appreciate that.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://thegww.com/exclusive-wb-has-met-with-oscar-isaac-for-an-unknown-role-in-the-batman/

EXCLUSIVE: WB HAS MET WITH OSCAR ISAAC FOR AN UNKNOWN ROLE IN ‘THE BATMAN’

• Omega Underground has learned from sources that Star Wars actor Oscar Isaac (Operation Finale, The Promise, Ex Machina) has met with Warner Bros. for an undisclosed role in The Batman. An offer hasn’t been made but there is talk that Oscar is very interested in being part of the movie.

While his role is unknown, it’s been said that the studio is targeting an A-list actor to play the film’s main villain.

He’s played both hero and villain throughout his career.

Take this with a grain of salt as things are constantly changing in the DCEU but I’m hearing the Penguin is possibly the choice to play the main villain in THE BATMAN. Sources add even if Reeves decide to go another route the studio could then make him the main villain in BOP

Well, with TheWrap reporting that Black Mask will be the villain of that DC film and backed-up by recent audition tapes Omega Underground posted over the weekend. Penguin might be one of a couple villains showing up as every Batman movie tends to include multiple members of his rogues gallery we suspect there could be a couple villains to cast. It’s hard to ignore that Penguin could make an excellent main villain though.

Oscar isn’t without his Batman connections as he recently starred alongside Dark Knight actor Christian Bale in the drama The Promise and will be co-starring with Ben Affleck in the Netflix action thriller Triple Frontier from director J.C. Chandor. He also had a role in Zack Snyder’s Sucker Punch.

He’s currently filming Star Wars: Episode IX in the UK as they started production earlier in the month.

• Variety recently suggested in a rumor on Twitter via Justin Kroll, that The Penguin is a villain that very well could show up in the new movie. Stating that if Reeves didn’t want to use him he could end up being featured as the big bad of Margot Robbie’s Birds of Prey.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
maxresdefault.jpg

R1tu0FU.png