Official The Batman Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Court of Owls trilogy could be dope. younger actor and then bring Ben for the 3rd one to retcon it... dude might be hella old by the time the 3rd one comes round tho.. guess they fully recasting the ting then

............unless the movie ends with flash to the present Ben which he then continues for the next movies

either way, im happy things are moving along

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Armie Hammer would make a great batman.

I was thinking of him for superman initially, funny enough.

And Henry Cavill as batman. He's a great superman but he'd fit batman perfectly.

If DC went with that? Henry Cavill as batman? It would be some GOAT mindfukkery and keep the energy of the snyder DC + fanbase, while allowing for a reboot. I would do that if I were in charge of the DC Film unit :pachaha:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Armie Hammer would make a great batman.

I was thinking of him for superman initially, funny enough.

And Henry Cavill as batman. He's a great superman but he'd fit batman perfectly.

If DC went with that? Henry Cavill as batman? It would be some GOAT mindfukkery and keep the energy of the snyder DC + fanbase, while allowing for a reboot. I would do that if I were in charge of the DC Film unit :pachaha:
:ehh: interesting, but would never happen

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Sounds wack but the court of owls has my interest

tumblr_ovn06g6teA1w4bfnoo1_400.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If it takes place in Batman's second or third year then Affleck is probably out unless the "deage" him like they did Xavier and Magneto in Last Stand and Tony Stark in Civil War.

I guess this is a way to soft reboot the DCEU.

I think that's what they'll do. If Justice League worked out then everything would be fine but with that being a disaster they can just keep things like Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn which were successes and scrap anything else and Ben is getting too old..

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Reeves sure is taking his sweet time. Movie better be worth it.

Imagine if he swung all that power around,takes all this time,recasts the role.......then drops a dud.:skip:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Reeves sure is taking his sweet time. Movie better be worth it.

Imagine if he swung all that power around,takes all this time,recasts the role.......then drops a dud.:skip:

lmaoooooooooooo booooooooy i'd be so pissed

Just leave Snyder & Batfleck to do their chaos arkham breakout Deathstroke film i was excited about smh

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Zack had/has it in him to potentially deliver a great Batman movie, WB did the right thing in firing him though midway in Justice League after the huge failures he was involved in.

I just want to see Batman on a movie akin to the the animated series. Showing of his detective skills and martial arts.

I feel like Tim Burton's designer is the cause for terrible fight scenes in Batman movies since every director wants to go with a rubber suit which limits movement.

Just cast a athletically built dude who doesn't need to rely on costumes with built in abs to make him look in shape and give him the classic comic book costume with fight scenes from the raid and ong bak.

shyt... Maybe I'm asking for too much.