Official The Batman Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Y’all think they should go the cgi route for a bats costume so he can have the eyes? I think it’d be a good change of pace if they do it right
Nope. The BVS costume is the best on screen costume and most comic accurate so leave it as is.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to see the traditional grey and blue color scheme on screen. As far as I'm concerned WB would do well in redoing Batman completely take it far away from Affleck and Snyder's rendition.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to recast Batman now. Ben won't play the role for 3 more films. May as well get an actor down to do a new trilogy.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
After nightcrawler he could be Cletus Cassidy at best if they want him in a spider role. Yet Walton googins should be kassidy honestly.
Past that Jake should never even be considered for anything besides a villain at best.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Would be an INCREDIBLE casting. He'd kill it as Cletus. Too bad they could never make it R rated. :to:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Would be an INCREDIBLE casting. He'd kill it as Cletus. Too bad they could never make it R rated. :to:

He is despicable enough in any rating to pull it off, tho.

I mean at this point.
Hollywood should have no issue getting casting of any types right.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'd like to see the traditional grey and blue color scheme on screen. As far as I'm concerned WB would do well in redoing Batman completely take it far away from Affleck and Snyder's rendition.

You could never trust wb with batman in the grey and blue costume in a movie. Plus it would never translate well to film.
The dark knight large bat suit from the latest film was as close to the gray motif based costume as you were gonna get. Also batman was color palette based in blue to make it easier for clarity. In the same manner black panther was changed to being inked with solid blacks and colored in blue to give some contrast in print in a 2d medium or landscape.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bam.

fukkin ridiculous how fans can see simple shyt that these suits and clown producers can't.

Hush would be fukkin incredible.

Cause a director and a writer is going to want to do their own thing while making homages to stuff that’s come before. You don’t adapt a whole arc beat for beat.

This has less to do with anything other than Ben playing footsie. He’s in he’s out he’s in he’s out again. Eventually he’s gotta fish or cut bait

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cause a director and a writer is going to want to do their own thing while making homages to stuff that’s come before. You don’t adapt a whole arc beat for beat.

This has less to do with anything other than Ben playing footsie. He’s in he’s out he’s in he’s out again. Eventually he’s gotta fish or cut bait

Fully understand that. There's competent directors out there that wouldn't butcher those storylines.

As far as Ben is concerned, he needs to stop bullshyttin forreal.