Official The Batman Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Don't know if this is conjecture or assumptions but

Many believe Warner Bros and DC counted too much on director Zack Snyder, not known for his sense of humor and who set a tone so dark that it became a joke in Deadpool 2, when that superhero character told a humorless nemesis he was dark enough to be a DC universe character. There is an opportunity for Toby Emmerich to really reshuffle the executive deck on the feature side and turn DC into something more formidable than it is right now, even as a James Wan-directed Aquaman is coming and Wonder Woman 2 is in production, with Matt Reeves rebooting Batman for a new standalone franchise, likely with a new actor to play the Caped Crusader after Ben Affleck’s stints in Batman V Superman and Justice League

https://deadline.com/2018/06/geoff-...fficer-warner-bros-producing-deal-1202407811/

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Finally started mad men, i would love to see Don Draper as the bats if they keep it as the older version.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think it's fairly obvious Ben is done with playing Batman if that is his personal decision, directors or the studios who knows. But he's done. Hoping an unknown young guy gets the role. Don't want to see an old Batman.
They still have a chance to salvage this DC shyt and make Batman beyond. Let’s see if anybody has balls in the studio to do something game changing