Official The Batman Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not that surprised at the Jake news when you really think about.

Dudes like him, Ryan Gosling and Joaquin Phoenix have been rumored for lead roles in comic book films every so often and it never happens.

They probably don’t want to make that large commitment to several films.

Joaquin was in the running for Doctor Strange and now is possibly going to be in that alternate Joker movie.

Jake went from maybe being Batman to now maybe being Mysterio.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Dudes like him, Ryan Gosling and Joaquin Phoenix have been rumored for lead roles in comic book films every so often and it never happens.

Joaquin was in the running for Doctor Strange and now is possibly going to be in that alternate Joker movie.

Yeah, I was thinking he might have took this just to have a comic book movie on his resume with the least amount of commitment possible.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Jake being cast or mentioned as batman is another inept idea of the highest buffonery.

Plus, dc so stoopid.
They could green lit star lord as grifter and do the whole wildcats shyt right now on express order and revenue grab. Like how they like to do. Instead, they continue to try this batman relaunch from them cop'n and blow'n batman and supes.

Real talk,...why was gosling not made the Barry Allen flash in jla.

That is as simple a casting decision to make as could be made. Especially since you was dumb enough to cast Affleck as batman.

Dc is so fukk'n stoopid.

I am back to how it was before batman the movie came out now about dc.

fukk dc.
Except, Jim lee of course.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jake for BATMAN was never like a real thing. Just fan speculation. No credible site (HR, Variety, Deadline) ever reported it

I doubt he was ever offered the role in the first place

Naw,...fukk that.

Nicholas cage and Ben Affleck have been hired to be supes and batman.
I will continue to believe this was real.
There is no need to believe different or give them the benefit of the doubt given their phoney ass track record.

Them and WWE singlehandidly wrote and create exactly what phoney is.

On another note Kathleen Kennedy is the same level of inept.
dc has demonstrated in forty plus years pf my life in close to like five short years or so.

Art Barr

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This movie isn't coming out it seems. Looks like after JL flopped WB are letting significant time pass before they delve back into their big characters.
The lack of casting announcements and production dates yeah 2020 is the soonest it is coming out.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
JL could’ve done Avatar numbers and this movie still wouldn’t come out till 2020.

Reeves was just announced as director last year when he was still working on Apes. It took him 3 years to make each Apes movies.

Impatient nikkas. Can’t rush greatness :ehh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
why would u cgi bats suit wtf are u nikkas talkin about lmao. you want white eyes have them be like bp's and be retractable lenses idk, don't really matter and plus i'm sure seeing a big bat demon ass nikka with stone cold eyes would confuse you even more as if he's human or not.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ben is cool he needs to be in bvs "shape" meaning be physically, mentality and emotionally stable, the difference in his appearance in both films is so damn obvious the marriage and alcoholism is fukking him up

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they need to move on from Ben and the train wreck that he was involved in.
Justice League and BVS.