Official The Batman Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I guess this means Gyllenhaal won't be Bats in Reeve's trilogy :mjcry:

Great look for Marvel and Spider-Man though.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can't see Gyllenhaal as Mysterio but then again he'll be wearing a fishbowl 90% of the time.

After nightcrawler he could be Cletus Cassidy at best if they want him in a spider role. Yet Walton googins should be kassidy honestly.
Past that Jake should never even be considered for anything besides a villain at best.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Y’all think they should go the cgi route for a bats costume so he can have the eyes? I think it’d be a good change of pace if they do it right
Nah then you end up with shytty CGI like Black Panther had. They should do practical effects wherever they can.

I don't even think the eyes work/look good in live action form, but that's just me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Y’all think they should go the cgi route for a bats costume so he can have the eyes? I think it’d be a good change of pace if they do it right
Ehhh. BVS has the goat on screen Batman look already. The material was very dope. With cgi suits you get that floating head syndrome like iron man i don't like it. More practical is needed.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
After nightcrawler he could be Cletus Cassidy at best if they want him in a spider role. Yet Walton googins should be kassidy honestly.
Past that Jake should never even be considered for anything besides a villain at best.

Art Barr

Art Barr
Goggins is in antman and the wasp