Official The Batman Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the article he says he wants to reprise his role as Batman? Maybe I missed something.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
In the article he says he wants to reprise his role as Batman? Maybe I missed something.
In the last year and half dude went from writing and directing The Batman to just starring in it. Then Reeves came on board, tossed out the script and says they’re starting new. On top of that it’s been rumored Affleck has been wanting out since the beginning of the year, and in one of the recent interviews dude says “maybe” to more appearances as Batman. Brehs been trying to get out of this for a minute.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This makes no sense
I guess it doesn't if your just a suit making money without giving a damn about these characters or telling a coherent story.

As a fan, Im tired of these bad decisions followed by worst decisions in an attempt to fix the original bad decisions.

Now they floating these ideas of reboots around to judge reactions. I'm getting sick of it.

:hubie:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I guess I doesn't if your just a suit making money without giving a damn about these characters or telling a coherent story.

As a fan, Im tired of these bad decisions followed by worst decisions in an attempt to fix the original bad decisions.

Now they floating these ideas of reboots around to judge reactions. I'm getting sick of it.

:hubie:

:what: what are you talking about?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given the nature of the quotes it's safe to say this will be his last outing as Batman, they probably reference him moving on in Justice League I've yet to hear anything about it though.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:what: what are you talking about?
How many rewrites, reshoots, and replacements need to happen before you see what's really going on?
:what:

Batman being rewrote, Ben out the door.

The change from a serious tone to marvel comedies.

Flash point happening this soon, which seems like a lazy way to try and fix shyt they don't like.

They obviously have no vision or direction for these movies.
:scust:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Affleck should be dying in JL then do a Battle for the Cowl flick

Given the nature of the quotes it's safe to say this will be his last outing as Batman, they probably reference him moving on in Justice League I've yet to hear anything about it though.
Why are we replacing Ben so soon?
:why:

Battle for the cowl when we haven't even been introduced to greyson, damian, drake or any other allies.

What about the Jason todd/red hood setup from BvS? That could have been a GOAT sequel to the solo batman film, with Bruce/Ben dissappearing after that. Battle for the cowl to close the triligy. You can't just write Bruce fukking Wayne out the story after one batman movie.

This is supposed to happen after one solo flick?
:snoop:

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are we replacing Ben so soon?
:why:

Battle for the cowl when we haven't even been introduced to greyson, damian, drake or any other allies.

What about the Jason todd/red hood setup from BvS? That could have been a GOAT sequel to the solo batman film, with Bruce/Ben dissappearing after that. Battle for the cowl to close the triligy. You can't just write Bruce fukking Wayne out the story after one batman movie.

This is supposed to happen after one solo flick?
:snoop:
Does Batman vs Superman or Justice League even count as a Batman movie, they made a huge mistake casting Affleck due to his age. They messed up from the word go and the only way to make it right is just restart.

You have one of the biggest characters in your library who you're hoping would be the center piece to your universe and you cast an old guy to play him?
I like Ben Affleck as Batman but the guy was looking flabby and sick in the reshoots, it's fairly obvious they the studio, Matt Reeves and according to his deviant brother Casey he himself wants out.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How many rewrites, reshoots, and replacements need to happen before you see what's really going on?
:what:

Batman being rewrote, Ben out the door.

The change from a serious tone to marvel comedies.

Flash point happening this soon, which seems like a lazy way to try and fix shyt they don't like.

They obviously have no vision or direction for these movies.
:scust:

Ben is the one who wants to leave, studios don't own these actors. They can do whatever tf they want at the end of the day as long as they don't break contract. Do you forget that he was in rehab, got divorced, lost the studio 100M+, accused of groping a woman etc.

People complaining that DC didn't copy Marvel then when they do they complain that they did :what:

Tell me when is Flashpoint coming out? My point exactly

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I think he'll do the Reeves movie, then bounce, which I'm fine with. We've already seen 5 Batmen in the movies, we'll be fine with a 6th. It's like James Bond by this point. And this is why he did all of this-- to get a solo Batman movie. He would regret not doing that movie just like Bale regrets not being a part of this new movie universe.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think he'll do the Reeves movie, then bounce, which I'm fine with. We've already seen 5 Batmen in the movies, we'll be fine with a 6th. It's like James Bond by this point. And this is why he did all of this-- to get a solo Batman movie. He would regret not doing that movie just like Bale regrets not being a part of this new movie universe.
Reeves has stated he plans to do a trilogy.