Official The Batman Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Pretty sure Armie Hammer will be the new Batman. All the signs point to it, especially Reeves and Johns following him recently on Twitter

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Him and Henry Cavill are real life bff's I think, Henry was pushing for him to be Green Lantern last year.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I heard he might be Green Lantern to. That would also make sense.
Makes more sense, casting hammer as Bruce/Batman would buck a trend that has always gone into casting the character for the big screen. At this point in his career he's not had 1 iconic role, big hit or anything resembling critical acclaim as a lead, he will bring no cache to the role hence why he won't be cast

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Makes more sense, casting hammer as Bruce/Batman would buck a trend that has always gone into casting the character for the big screen. At this point in his career he's not had 1 iconic role, big hit or anything resembling critical acclaim as a lead, he will bring no cache to the role hence why he won't be cast
Yeah maybe, but he is supposed to have some Oscar worthy performance the end of this year where he goes gay instead of the retard route. lol So I wouldn't completely rule it out. Plus this is DCs MO, besides Affleck they are trying make stars from actors who never been one. Cavill, Gadot, Miller, Momoa and Fisher. Shyt I've never seen Fisher in anything and now he's in the JL movie.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah. Except for the fact he's most likely going to be nominated for an Oscar for a film from this year that's gotten him and the film huge critical acclaim.

I'm truly shocked you're once again misinformed on a subject.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah maybe, but he is supposed to have some Oscar worthy performance the end of this year where he goes gay instead of the retard route. lol So I wouldn't completely rule it out. Plus this is DCs MO, besides Affleck they are trying make stars from actors who never been one. Cavill, Gadot, Miller, Momoa and Fisher. Shyt I've never seen Fisher in anything and now he's in the JL movie.
Non of those roles sound like Bruce Wayne or batman though, WB/DC's biggest cashcow. You need someone with prestige, there is more likelihood of gosling getting the role than trash like hammer