Official The Batman Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Jokers appearance in hush was low key kinda goat with him only being there for a short amount of time doing nothing but still managing to be a memorable showdown between Batman and the joker
You just reminded me he was in that. I was lost for a sec and tried to google. :snoop:He was at the beginning of the second arc :pachaha:

Called my man battyman on some jamaican shyt :pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
How 'Justice League' weathered supersized setbacks to assemble DC's greatest heroes

The new Batman movie being developed by Matt Reeves (War for the Planet of the Apes) is “something I’m contemplating,” says Affleck, who originally was tapped to direct. “You don’t do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it.”

While he ponders his own future as the Dark Knight, the actor does see a timeliness in Justice League’s arrival now. “We certainly are in need of heroes in 2017,” Affleck says. “There’s a lot of stuff going on in the world, from natural to man-made disasters, and it’s really scary. Part of the appeal of this genre is wish fulfillment: Wouldn’t it be nice if there was somebody who can save us from all this, save us from ourselves, save us from the consequences of our actions and save us from people who are evil?”

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm done with the DC movie universe :snoop:

They don't know what they want from these movies.

They about to be 5 movies in and they still don't know what direction they wanna go in.

Scrap the whole thing and just focus on animated movies and video games.