Official The Batman Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No more joker? Since Batman on film (89) the Joker has only appeared 2 times and his cameo if you want to count that.
Well 3 times including leto in suicide squad.

It would be cool to see other villains explored. Batman has such a dope selection so it would be cool to see fresh faces.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Jokers appearance in hush was low key kinda goat with him only being there for a short amount of time doing nothing but still managing to be a memorable showdown between Batman and the joker

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
With all of the negativity surrounding Affleck, I think WB will part ways with him after Justice League. Too much drama and distraction and potentially bad PR. I don't want anything to interfere with Reeves version of Batman.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
With all of the negativity surrounding Affleck, I think WB might just part ways with him after Justice League. Too much drama and distraction and potentially bad PR. I don't want anything to interfere with Reeves version of Batman.
It was already in the cards, just need to wait until JL drops and has its theatrical run before it is official.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who do you think will be a front runner for the role?
Good question. I have no idea. Colin Farrell? :russ: Really not a lot of big time white actors still available. They are all in something else in the comic book genre. Maybe they go young with someone up and coming. :yeshrug: You have a wish list? I really am drawing a blank on who would be a quality replacement.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Good question. I have no idea. Colin Farrell? :russ: Really not a lot of big time white actors still available. They are all in something else in the comic book genre. Maybe they go young with someone up and coming. :yeshrug: You have a wish list? I really am drawing a blank on who would be a quality replacement.

This most likely, you don't really need to be a star to be Batman since once you're cast, everyone will start looking you up lol

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This most likely, you don't really need to be a star to be Batman since once you're cast, everyone will start looking you up lol

Yeah, the character Batman is bigger than any actor that has ever played him. They could cast someone whose never been in a film before and the movie would still do numbers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

What about the original plans to have Armie Hammer! :frank1:

Martha