Official The Batman Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah it’s nikkas like you who want to support self-loathing biracial who hate black men and was rewarded for slandering Bill Cosby and other black men but 2022 and still being being called a cac for saying I hate Zoey. Which I do. Doesn’t matter about the performance of the other Catwomen cause it has NOTHING to do that. nikkas like you turn you brain offf and practice escapism and forget all the fukkshyt she said. fukk that. Now watch I’ll be called militant with smilies
Gotdamn fam, I was playin :russ::russ:

You hate that bytch :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah it’s nikkas like you who want to support self-loathing biracial who hate black men and was rewarded for slandering Bill Cosby and other black men but in 2022 and I’m still being being called a cac for saying I hate Zoey. Which I do. Doesn’t matter about the performance of the other Catwomen cause it has NOTHING to do that. nikkas like you turn you brain offf and practice escapism and forget all the fukkshyt she said. fukk that. Now watch I’ll be called militant with smilies

:mjlol: You need help... actually a few of you in here need help.. talmbout "i've seen a movie 3 times and i hate it :sadbron: " nerds

Don't try to argue with me either. Murray leaving your sorry ass franchise too hoe

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:mjlol: You need help... actually a few of you in here need help.. talmbout "i've seen a movie 3 times and i hate it :sadbron: " nerds

Don't try to argue with me either. Murray leaving your sorry ass franchise too hoe
bytch please.

Movie was already trash, Kravitz was just icing on a shyt cake. And it has nothing to do with her acting.

oh and K1’s contract is in the works :umad:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
"Best Batman Ever"
"Nolan who?"
"Move over Batfleck"
Acter the first week now this shyt has aged terribly after a month or two...

Just another Watchmen knock off...

Batfleck needs a fukking presidential pardon and a do over idc get fukking JLo to play Talia Al Ghul and Matt Damon to be to play Bane :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Watched this vanilla shyt this weekend. They took your Batman and turned him into an emo EMT wimp youngbloods :snoop:

It's like they wanted the class warfare message of Joker but didn't have a story or style to run with, besides everyone standing around brooding like a 90s rock album cover

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Batman is my favorite comic book character but Spider-Man gon' pass him if they keep letting ANYONE make these live-action movies. People complain about Tom Holland (myself included) but the guy playing Bruce Wayne is worse than Anthony Mackie playing Pac.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
7 out of 10 movie
Highly entertaining and enjoyed it but definitely flawed.

Catwoman seemed shoe horned in .
30 mins 2 hours in wasn't needed
Sme of the dialogue was corny
Commissioner Gordon must be retarded