Official The Batman Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
shyt is extremely underwhelming now that I watched it again.
The consensus seems to be the same below average.
They should scrap it, a fruitless endeavor.

"Best Batman Ever"
"Nolan who?"
"Move over Batfleck"
Acter the first week now this shyt has aged terribly after a month or two...

Just another Watchmen knock off...

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This shyt was pure garabage:camby:
I understand they were going for a more realistic vibe where Batman isn’t a demi-god type because he was catching the beats from average dudes, freezing up on ledges and characters like the penguin were normal people. But if they wanted to go this route he shouldn’t have even wore the suit:manny: also it was stupid how he wouldn’t use a gun when they are shooting at him and trying to murder a city full of innocent folks, this motherfukker really picked up a gun and was swinging it at people shooting at him like it was a baseball bat:mjtf:

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consensus among who?
Amongst the internet forums, just take a look here and people who've I've spoken to in real life. The movie simply is not hitting like that.

Its boring, we have the character three hours in costume in the movie and the only memorable part is him punching Gordon and running awkwardly out of the police station and that's remembered more for comedy relief then anything.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
This shyt was pure garabage:camby:
I understand they were going for a more realistic vibe where Batman isn’t a demi-god type because he was catching the beats from average dudes, freezing up on ledges and characters like the penguin were normal people. But if they wanted to go this route he shouldn’t have even wore the suit:manny: also it was stupid how he wouldn’t use a gun when they are shooting at him and trying to murder a city full of innocent folks, this motherfukker really pick up a gun and was swinging it at people shooting at him like it was a baseball bat:mjtf:
I tried 4 times to get through this movie and I can't do it.

I'm about to load up on some coffee so I can concentrate cuz this shyt is boring than a mother fukker :scust:

I hope I can finally finish today :mjcry:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
every person who I've heard say this was a cac..and they all big upped Anne Hathaway and Pfeifer's Catwoman. :patrice:
Nah it’s nikkas like you who want to support self-loathing biracial who hates black men and was rewarded for slandering Bill Cosby and other black men but in 2022 and I’m still being being called a cac for saying I hate Zoey. Which I do. Doesn’t matter about the performance of the other Catwomen cause it has NOTHING to do that. nikkas like you turn you brain offf and practice escapism and forget all the fukkshyt she said. fukk that. Now watch I’ll be called militant with smilies

Last edited: