Even Nolan saw what it was.
The shyt was a work of fukkin art!
that other shyt was mid.
UKVu0t8.gif
Fall for fake quotes brehs

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
i thought this was a good movie, but it is a chore to watch especially since most of our attention spans are fried. Idk how dudes watched this at home lol. The theater forces you to pay attention.
I've never watched it but planning to this week.

@D'Lo Brown why our are attention spans fried? What can we do to remedy that?

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I've never watched it but planning to this week.

@D'Lo Brown why our are attention spans fried? What can we do to remedy that?
Turn off your phone for the entire movie. Sit down and zone in. Do not get up from your seat. Don’t go check the score real quick. No side conversation. Just watch nonstop until it’s done.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Mannnn, this is what The Riddler should have been

Terrifying

:scust:

Marvel makes everything so goofy. Villains shouldn't be quipping all the time. Sinister music doesn't make a character terrifying, the tone, actions, choice of words and motivations do.

Riddler was perfect because it felt real, incel energy, fight against capitalism and the final act reminds me of the siege on the capital in DC.

It felt real.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I still think about random scenes from this film, will def be rewatching soon. Off two watches I want to say it's the best Batman film. The tone, the cinematography, the score, the feel of Gotham...everything works. I love the first couple Nolan films but each film had some corny moments or dialogue. The Batman plays it straight but never feels as try-hard as some of the stuff in Nolan's films.