Official The Batman Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How would you handle Court? I get that whole background of it and being in gotham for a 100 years but i mean isnt it (partially) about reanimated corpses? (Forgive me its been a while since i read it)

Not necessarily. It’s about secrets in the city. A bunch of powerful people pulling the strings. That fits in perfectly with what reeves created. You can do it seamlessly
What Marty said. Reeves already set up the Court with how Riddler and The mobs kept hinting at powerful entities controlling the city. The Courts reach stretches every where and IF they wanted to ignore the supernatural aspect with the reanimation specifically they can. Talons are nameless for the most part besides the main one who's alter ego directly interacted with Bruce as he was a politician. It's already primed and ready for 2 films lol. Throw in Batman stuck in the labyrinth cliff hanger if you really wanted to make a fukkery trilogy after the first 1.

You can still utilize other Gotham shenanigans like turf wars with Black Mask, Penguin, Zuko, Two face ect.

Or embrace the science and supernatural and go full ManBat or Ivy. Reeves hinted he'd love to take a crack at Mr. Freeze.
There's mad directions they can go.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Spoilers (spoiler tag doesn’t work :stopitslime:)
The real Batman wouldn’t have missed the La Ratata riddle

It was hinted that this Riddler was Hush. His cronies were Hush but it should’ve been Riddler himself.

The suspense was really tight when Batman thought Riddler knew his secret Identity. Man that would’ve been wild.

This Batman was more grounded then Nolan’s, but still not as bright. It’s much darker then the Nolanverse. Still preferred the Nolanverse.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i thought this was a good movie, but it is a chore to watch especially since most of our attention spans are fried. Idk how dudes watched this at home lol. The theater forces you to pay attention.
For a long movie, pacing was good….I watched on HBO max and I had to stop it a few times.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I don't know if anyone has said it, but that first card batman got with the owl on it wasnt referencing The Court of Owls? ( the one w the owl on it). Also, The Riddler was way better then TDK's Joker. Just my opinion, don't go crazy.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don't know if anyone has said it, but that first card batman got with the owl on it wasnt referencing The Court of Owls? ( the one w the owl on it). Also, The Riddler was way better then TDK's Joker. Just my opinion, don't go crazy.

That could be a negable offense by the way, I’m not a fanboy though so I won’t do it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Second...... every time I saw Bruce, I saw

Greatest-Hits-cover.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
first and foremost.... I don't know what was said or what he did to be banned.... but if you're lurking? @TheGodling DOOM I wish you were here. :mjcry:

I'll autopsy this later, but I'll go on record as saying this was the Blade Runner/Mad Max of Batman films, with ALL the positives and negatives.

They could have edited this to 2 hours. And the parts they could've edited are GLARING.