Official The Batman Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Finally watched

Loved this film, loved how like 95% of it was just focusing on the batman. Not having to see how martha and tom died, or how batman got his skills, or why bruce is doing what he does. Loved how recluse bruce wayne was , how crazy ass the riddler was

the og covid bat in the

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Am I the only one that think Nolans have aged like sour milk. shyt seems mad corny now.

That's because "grounded" Batman is ultimately bullshyt.

I rank this slightly better than Begins because it did a better job of giving you room to suspend some disbelief. There's a difference between Gotham and your average shytty, crime riddlen city and that was much more evident in this film.

But when you're trying to skirt around making a 'super hero film', like ooo it's Se7en but with Batman in it! I start thinking about how dumb it would have been to have seen Batman in that movie.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ay what the fukk happened with

Riddler knowing who Batman was? Dude didn't just release that info to no one after he foiled his plan?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ay what the fukk happened with

Riddler knowing who Batman was? Dude didn't just release that info to no one after he foiled his plan?

he didn't know , didn't you see when he was talking to batman in arkham that he said bruce wayne is the only one he didn't get

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Halfway through this movie and it is pretty good. Only thing I dislike is Batman himself. I don't like this weird ass teen goth/emo or whatever personality. RP does do a pretty good batman voice though and can act, I will give him that :ehh: