Official The Batman Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They barely showed any scenes as Bruce Wayne tho lol. What do you mean by not believable

He was portrayed like a malnourished shut in with no social skills that hasn’t seen a bath in months. Bruce Wayne is traditionally portrayed as a charismatic socialite with a large presence.

Outside of the suit you would never believe this guy could beat your ass.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Watching a little bit of TDK yesterday made me remember partly why I didn't like it as much as this one, way too many moving parts. You got the Batman copycats, Harvey Dent Rachel love triangle, followed by her death, Joker and rival gangs stuff, Alfred, Wayne employee trying to extort Bruce Wayne, Two-face, etc. Then at the end you got Lucas Fox cutting into Batman about whether the ends justify the means, Deebo on a boat. It made me feel like I was watching multiple movies jammed into one like Nolan had ideas for 3 movies but was only able to make 1. TDKR was the same; way too bloated. Got thematic whiplash.

Am I the only one that think Nolans have aged like sour milk. shyt seems mad corny now.

I agree with this too. shyt felt way more "CW-ish".

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
He was portrayed like a malnourished shut in with no social skills that hasn’t seen a bath in months. Bruce Wayne is traditionally portrayed as a charismatic socialite with a large presence.

Outside of the suit you would never believe this guy could beat your ass.
This movie was literally called The Batman

Any real Batman fan knows that Bruce Wayne died when his parents died and he really truly is Batman 24/7/365/366

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This movie was literally called The Batman

Any real Batman fan knows that Bruce Wayne died when his parents died and he really truly is Batman 24/7/365/366

Bruh, what I’m saying is this portrayal of Bruce Wayne doesn’t match any of his normal portrayals.

It’s like if Clark Kent was shown to be in a wheelchair. :mjlol:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was okay. Honestly just felt 3 villains were too many. It didn't flow well too me and seemed to be jumping back and forth between them, especially the falcone character comes out of no where to be bigger than you expect in the first hour or so. Which is essentially the film being too long and cramming too much in imo.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally watched this, just now. This was soooo good. It felt like one of the animated joints come to life.

I love thriller/suspense movies so I was trying to solve the damn case my self. Lol

shyt legit reminded me of the long Halloween x year one DCAU films.

Only complaints, fights were kinda weak and the grand finale Felt a little flat. Also, I hope, now that Bruce is done grieving somewhat, we se a little more “Billionaire playboy” to bring just a tad bit of well placed levity to the movie and show that awkward balance Batman has to maintain.

loved that they “took it there” with Tom and Martha.

Definitely could’ve watched 3 more hours :noah:

Now to go back and read this thread :whoo:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Just downloaded and finished watching this movie. And this is no way in any shape or form better than Nolans Batman. Not even close. I thought this movie would never end.
Pattinson was a better Batman but outside of the dark knight and Tim Burton films, they all sucked ass and I'm fukking exhausted as shyt with Batman. fukk it, DC should just kill him off permanently and replace him with Mr. Terrific or Nightwing cause a weirdo in a cape and horns with no powers just doesn't translate to film at all. The third act where he's saving people from the stadium was cringe worthy. I'm glad everyone watched it so I can say how much it sucked. Not Roberts character but the overall story.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Movie was fine for what it was lol nikka nerds to dramatic....they can build off this for the next movie..am no batman comics etc fan but again it was a good movie for what it was

I dont want joker again tired of him lol

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie was really great. Some review said that it was like David Fincher directed this movie. I was sold when I saw that. Completely agree.
It was a little long though, it really gave you the moneys worth.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So, I realized something rewatching the movie. I prefer almost omniscient/clairvoyant Batman (think DC animated films) over “detective Batman.” Like, I don’t want to see Batman thumbing through manila folders and typing in URL’s and shyt. That shyt is ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz to me, which is why I probably didn’t love this movie. We all have different sensibilities. :yeshrug:

They are both the same Batman, you just don't want to see the process.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't find a good HD version. The copy that I got is grainy. May have to wait for the Blu ray.