Official The Batman Thread

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was underwhelming tbh:yeshrug:
Yeah, the movie has way too many slow moments, is super long, and the characters lack any charisma to keep me captivated. Batman and Catwoman had no chemistry, they tried to push them as lovers when they really had a brother/sister type relationship. The main villain was super cringe to the point I couldn't take him seriously. A lot of those 1nc3l guys the villain was modeled after are weirdos,but they could've made an entertaining one like ER or Kent,etc.

I almost fell asleep during the first hour and someone else in the theater fell asleep in the second hour. If you don't like this movie, the 3 hour run time feels like punishment.
I really feel they could've cut 45 minutes from this movie and got the same point across.
If the movie ended like 30 minutes after the car chase the timing would've been perfect.
I have no desire to rewatch this anytime soon

Last edited:

JavariesBrown

Rookie
Daps
Great movie

I loved the batmobile being just a muscle car.
Yeah, the movie has way too many slow moments, is super long, and the characters lack any charisma to keep me captivated. Batman and Catwoman had no chemistry, they tried to push them as lovers when they really had a brother/sister type relationship. The main villain was super cringe to the point I couldn't take him seriously. A lot of those 1nc3l guys the villain was modeled after are weirdos,but they could've made an entertaining one like ER or Kent,etc.

I almost fell asleep during the first hour and someone else in the theater fell asleep in the second hour. If you don't like this movie, the 3 hour run time feels like punishment.
I really feel they could've cut 45 minutes from this movie and got the same point across.
If the movie ended like 30 minutes after the car chase the timing would've been perfect.
Ngl wish there was more color to the movie shyt looked drab and boring the whole time to my eyes

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I liked the length
Felt like tv show episodes smashed together